4L60E with Yank Stall

the juice fixes alllll that lol…like i was saying when we talked earlier im half tempted to throw that kit on and just blow this peice up. but im also tempted to sell it and take the cash and put it towards a few other things.

Oh fail! :lol

ill just juice it ,let me know if ya sell the kit

i mean it is way faster than it was ,but it needs a few things like gears ,better tune for the new setup and so on

Niiice, where ya think it is ET/Trap wise?? PM me if ya dont wanna say out loud

yeah it never ends, thats kind of why i dont have much interest in changing the camaro much. cuz i know what ill end up doing. Lil things like a fresh tune, maybe the six speed swap if i come across it cheap enough, maybe a throttle body and maybe a little valvetrain work. thats all im planning on as of right now. but we shall see.

Leave the auto in it… Just my .02

yeah ive been thinking that buddy, six speed would be nice and shit but honestly, i dont think i feel like doing the swap…lol…it prolly is pretty easy and shit and its not like i cant go use a lift anytime i want…but the tranny its got works well the thing shifts fine its got a good stall and its good for everything from diggums even to roll races, and of course the allmighty donut. so fuck it. auto it is, unless someone gives me everything i need for the swap.

im curious to know that too actually lol…

Im sure he wont say… :lol

yeah prolly not lol