4X4 Off-Road Sub Forum

Did this disappear or am I just not seeing it. Not that I care, just that I noticed it.

gone because the whiners stopped using it.

and bikes are much more popular too! actually the bike section just replaced it.

^word

Its been gone for a while. Sorry for taking the whiners away for you guys.lol.

If you made up your own off road site why were you asking to get a WNYoffroad sticker and pay to be a member on there today?

Dont take this the wrong way… but I don’t see the point of there being two WNY clubs for 4x4’s when WNYO has been around for a bit and actually has meets every month, always has groups going to different events and is a big part of the Dunn Tire off road stuff. I’d personally throw in the towel and just rock a WNYO sticker and have that your source for local 4x4 stuff.

first of all its not a club its an online community, just like this. Second of all i have been to there meets and greets i was a payed member then got out of offroading for a while do to purchasing a home. so did not pay to be a member again while they where having there situation fixed.

I have met and still hang out with the guys on there and they dont have a problem with me and i dont have a problem with them. So until then i will keep the towel right on my shoulder.

But thanks for caring and have a wonderful night.

WNYO doesn’t care about your typical mud run/fun and some of those guys are douchebags… especially if you don’t have a Jeep and like to rock crawl… its true.

“They” think playing in the mud is for noobs and will say it isn’t extreme enough.

Some guys just wanna play in the mud. They don’t want to go to PA to play on rocks.

They also have all sorts of drama over there regarding membership… and they have to like you… and you have to pay, and you have to attend. Like they have a name to uphold or something… HA-HA. I go there for the vendors and to kill time. There are a handful of guys on there that I really like… and a handful I don’t. I’ve been to a bunch of meets… they are ok… basic meets. Nothing amazing.

I’ve had a WNYO sticker for a while now, it will never go on the truck, maybe a TOOL box.

^^^ I Think thats where i met you a couple of times.

Yeah tony the mud bogger was trying to set something up with the monster truck show that should be coming in january. Mentioned it to the wnyo guys, did not get much of a response. Mentioned it to us and we have been working with him to get something going.

Most of the guys on wnyo are more for competition. Which im not into. But more power to them.

It was converted to the bikes, etc subforum due to lack of use.