5/24/08 - OFFICIAL NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville Autodrome

Awesome, thanks! I’ll let you know.

Looking to purchase a drivers spot if any one is selling? PM me or call if you can’t make it.
Thanks
Chip
815-519-8799

Hey Chip, I will likely have one…hit me on PM.

Alright slackers, time is ticking!

Final preparations are being completed now. Make sure you register before the 10th (This Saturday) if you want to save a few $$$!

There will be an important email sent out on or after the 11th with detailed information and reminders. :tup:

I think I’m going have be out of town this weekend now:mad:.

If that is the case, am I able to sell my spot? I will know by the end of the week if I have to be in NYC…

So far everyone looking to sell their spot has been able to. Just make sure to have the buyer and yourself PM me with the specifics as to how to transfer the registration. :tup:

ohhhhhhh yea…

i keep forgetting to pay.

yeah hurry up jerk face!

I’m still not sure if I can make it…depends on the work schedual. Working Maintanence at an amusement park = swing shifts.

yea im gonna need to re-reg for bbq i suppose.

wait a second… you’re actually gonna drive the m3??? :fry:

chea :headbang:

cant wait for this, i have room in my car for 1 person if someone wants to go but their car isnt up for it, my friend was gonna cruise up with me but he cant find his ID/Passport so that throws em right out of the equation… let me know.

Nah, Skunk won’t put his car on the track :stuck_out_tongue:

But there will be some serious cars there. Here is a sneak peak of something our Canadian friends have been working on with the goal of bringing it out for this :snky:

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/VH45DETT.jpg

^^^ I think he left a mirror under the hood or something?

can you remind us to print up and bring those forms like a week before the event josh? i actually forgot i was registered for this thing ive been so busy, but just started working on the car again

:word: will do

If anyone is selling a spot I’d like to buy it. I’m coming up from Charlotte for the weekend.

the price is per person correct?

Anyone going to have room on a trailer for when I blow up :D?
Does AAA work in cananda LOL

Yeah, per person. Each person should register individually.

AAA should work in Canada. :tup:

Depends on what plan you have. There are cutoffs for distance and such.

Gotta love AAA Gold+RV