500+ horsepower, six-speed manual and AWD

I like.

Be careful Drew, it’s not cool to like Volvo around here…

This is no different then the hate you and others post in every domestic thread lol

I was thinking the same thing.

Owning one for less than a year, and doing nothing but waxing it, and staring at it is different than actually relying on it as a sole vehicle, and daily driver year round.

I would rape it everyday until it broke.

it is a car, it will break, is this news?

Fixed.

Ok, then I would rape the shit out of the loaner…

great success.

OMG SUCH A GOOD CAR!

this was my training has a kid on the farm.

I think it’s a lot different. You love to reference my “domestic hate,” but I think it’s stronger in your mind than what’s real. But that’s ok, doesn’t seem like you get it…I guess what’s sad to me is that, while maybe some people on here have worked on Volvo/Saab cars and have an educated view on them, a lot (most) probably haven’t, and have no fucking clue what they’re saying. It’s a popularity contest, like everything around here, and whatever the masses say, a lot of people just follow along with…

Either way, I hope this car makes it to production. It’s cool, interesting, and would for sure be pretty rare…

wait wait wait, now you all have me confused. Are we hating the Volvo or loving it? I need to know which pitchfork to grab

The only “Mind-Blowing” part of all this is:

While the limited-production price may not be as lofty as the one-off price ($300k), it will still be substantial. Estimates put a sticker of 100,000 British pounds (roughly $155,000) on each copy, which explains why production volume will be kept to a minimum. While the car is certainly unique, demand for a six-figure Volvo sport sedan isn’t exactly high.

Also the original post had a turbo V8, that article said “well-developed 3.0-liter turbocharged in-line six engine”

go figure, the first post sounded promising…and expensive…now we find out it’s pretty friggen expensive AND they softened it. True volvo style. I still wish they would make a c30 t5 AWD with 6spd to compete with the audi A3.

This.

Yeah, I agree too…now that would a be a fun/affordable car I could consider…

Unfortunately you cant get a manual awd A3 either :frowning:

I thought there was a year or two where you COULD? that or they were talking about making it an option but never did?