$5200, BUILT RHD MIATA

weirtec welds stuff then denies it, full retard

custom weirtech v-mount? all i did was weld together the piping for you that you had hacked up. a weirtech built v-mount would look a lot better than that abortion. please do not advertise it as such. please also change your kijiji add.

And i guess leaving things to pm, and respecting people who have sent buisness to them over and over, means, uh well—FUCK ALL.

Thanks aaron.

Downpipe looks hack as fuck.
Still rockin an N/A RX-7 fuel pump?

brings the lols.

1. you have not brought me or sent me more than $500 worth of work. most of my customers spend that in one visit… hell, i have customers in the US who spend that on one order of flanges.
  2. i did not build that intercooler, i merely did the welding on it since you don’t have the capability to weld aluminum, otherwise i’m sure you’d do it yourself.
  3. because i did not build the intercooler it has no “weir” tag on it, therefore it does not get covered by my lifetime warranty… which comes with everything I build.
  4. most importantly you never asked me to advertise using my name. if there was a tag on the part, or had i been asked it wouldn’t have been a problem. show me respect and i will return it. when i find out through a third party that someone is trying to sell something using my name that isn’t on the product… well, this shows me the person does not respect my work.

Gotta love it. Gotta love the kids on SON.

Shit. I just bought a 240. Too bad i have to come back here. Sorry Mark.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Good to know its just money. Good to know it doesnt matter.

Thanks.

i think a SON BBQ should be considered to lay some of the hate on this forum… ill bring the blunts and beer’s come on guys fuck. i thought cutting the gf loose would cut all the BS and bitching out of my life but you guys are worst. never seen the car… parts list looks nice… no chance of me fitting in that tho. glws and congradulations on a the 240conv… always my dream to have one like marks.

Drop the high horse attitude kid. $500 isn’t worth having his name RUINED by your hack IC piping.

Aaron does awesome work, he built the manifold on the CRX I used to own.

This car looks like it has nothing built by weir.

Is the car still burning oil?

^No, i replaced the turbo, with another new unit. Just had bad luck with the t25’s i guess.

Cory, thanks for your input. At least some people who know the car first hand have spoken up.

wut

^I must of confused him with his buddy mike, Sorry officer mark.

bucket

part out the rp01s?

I only have a pair. Check out jdmr, they are for sale on there.

bump…needs to go

Fuck I love son.

so do i! hataz!