5th Gear Shows Importance of Proper Washing Technique

i got this post off the g35driver forums, check it out

-Check it out guys. I figured this would be good with all of the “winter wash” questions we’ve been having. This shows you how harmful some techniques of washing can be:

“This one’s getting the special treatment, a handjob.”

I lol’d…hard.

they dont really give any tips on what you should do, it seems like you’re f’ed any way you do it

The only way to not damage the car’s paint, according to 5th gear, is the special treatment, a.k.a. a gentle handjob! ROFL

No, they do point out that the car wash the old fashion way was pretty proper, using the microfiber cloths and all that, only problem was they used a stupid squeegee thing to dry the car your better off letting in air dry or getting a proper drying microfiber cloth to dry the thing off. At least that’s what i interpreted from all that.

I would say, always wash your car how you’d wash yourself…in all the right places!
otherwise your gonna fuck shit up lol

…or they’ll start to smell :confused:

that too…

haha, thanks Martina :wink:

He’s Doing It Wrong!

All that you would have to do in order to get excellent results would be:

Give your baby the proper hand job. :stuck_out_tongue:

But instead of using the wiper or w.e the fuck you wanna call it to dry the vehicle, you would use:
-A slightly damp shammy,
-Some super solvent (its alc. based so it drys everything quicker),
-And newspaper. (that shit sucks up water and leaves NO marks. Freakin’ bom.)

Apply wax, then pat yourself on that back.

Today you roll like a king.

• …And you will have a new excuse for why your right arm/wrist hurts so much.:cool:

lol, softtt!!! you need to work that right arm/wrist in the gym for better results and endurance haha

^^ lol, forget the gym.

Gym’s are for girly men.

It’s all about the late night fridays on channel 7. ROTFL!

NSFW!

dude that wax or polish or w/e they talked about 1300 pounds or w/e lol…i wanna know how big of a container that comes in.

^ not so big I bet, it’s really expensive “premium” shit lol

fuk iit man we have poS13’s keep it clean and that’s it it’s not going to make a difference on our cars neways. . . unless u have a fancyboy pppaint job

^ NOT EVEN YO.

I care for my whip. She is the mirror of all my pain and suffering. I worked my balls off looking for her, and bled even more affording her.

So she deserves the upmost reputable respect from her driver/owner.

…That , and the fact that I’m out of shape, so waxing that bad boy up helps me stay fly for the ladies.

Ya digg?:cool:

^ haha good one bro.

ya I take care of my ride real well too, especially in the summer…fuck all car washes, it’s all about cleaning the car yourself. & yes…you sweat a ton if you give it a proper wash/clean/wax all out!

Forearm Charm FTW!!