6/26 LVD Team Teal & Code Blue

That 10.3x pass the car picked up BIG time in the back half

Nice runs.

lets get this thing ready and take it to e-town!!!

nice runs bud, to bad it rained right before you could make the next run

yea i think my 1/8th was 6.9x at 109

Car deff has mean top end because my 10.6 run was also a 6.9 @ 109 in the 1/8

Congrats man

Fuckin Hondas!

You will own one in your lifetime

prolly ordering a scatter shield soon and heading back. Just need to turn down the boost in 2nd gear and turn it up a couple more pounds in 3rd and 4th. I was running 20psi in 1st and kicked to 26-27psi at 50mph(mid 2nd gear). I am planning on better burnouts to cut something better then 1.78 60’s and run 20psi in 1st and 2nd then switch to 32psi in 3rd and 4th. I am hoping for single digit passes.

Nice work.

strong work… baby moved out in the back half, holy shit

Id first just try doing a better burnout and run the slicks at 7psi. Dont wanna take away too much power before the 1/8th

i had the slicks at 4psi on my gauge and after the run they were to 6.5 when i had them with any more psi then that you could see a little strip on the edge of the tire i wasn’t using … with them at 4 psi before the burnout i am using the whole tire. im know i am going to spin 1st no matter what so i will turn up the low stage to 22-23 psi if im not happy with my 1/8 mile time. 26 psi was blowing 2nd off though so i doubt i can go higher then that. hey its why they call it test and tune :slight_smile:

Holy shit i didnt know you had then pressure that low. Looks like you gonna have to do a john force burnout lol

Damn, 4psi!!:ahh

holy shit…nice!

seems your tranny held together for the day huh?

good work!

sweet passes brooks !!! i wanna be there when you crack 9’s

agreed, I wanna be there on the next big boost runs…was there when u cracked 11s the first time…the 10s…and I want to be there in the when the 9s get cracked…and man i wonder what that guy in the black mustang was thinking…"bahaha, by little teal ricer…passes 1000’ wtf…BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH…hahaha. nice runs dude. 143 is fuuuuckin doing woork.!

yea im going to have to throw a anchor out the back to sit stll