6 Bolt DSM

I have been thinking about this for awhile now and decided i want to get another 1g DSM. Im looking for a 90-91 talon TSI, Laser, or Eclipse GSX. I dont want something thats been modded to hell like my last one, i spent almost the entire time i owned it tracking down issues with prior mods (intake/exhaust and small turbo upgrade ok as long as shaft is good nothing bigger then 16g). If you got something reasonable let me know.

I have a mechanically stock 1g I’d be interested in selling.

Interior is mint, the cylinder head is brand new along with head gasket and head bolts. It just needs the timing belt put back on and minor assembly.

The body is shot.

$1200…

-Alex

Gary Burch has one for sale clean as hell it’s a 1ga completely stock except a 3" turbo back and a hybrid 14b/16g turbo.

Wooooo!

Who is Gary Burch, and how do i contact him about it? sorry i havnt been around in awhile. Sobo sent you a PM, and Carbon i believe we need to go get some beers its been to long get ahold of me.

Gary Burch = Devioustsi

ahhh that Gary thanks Don, you wouldnt happen to have any leads would you?

Don’t pass up on that 1g Gary has. It’s in good shape, maintenance is up to par.

the white one he has is tits, i almost bought it and i dont even want another dsm

Absolutely! I have your number!

I would hope don had leads, they only have a shop together and are good friends lol. if you need his number, pm me and I’ll give it to you if anyone else hasent.

I sent Gary a pm and depending on price this is the way im leaning right now because i know he takes care of his cars.

Oh trust me, slow talon knows Gary and don. He’s old school DSM. He’s just been out of the game for a bit!

Good to see some dsm love around here and for the car I think he wanted $2,500-$3,500

old school dsm 4lyfe lol i dont think theres to many people who even remember why nyspeed waas formed and why the exodus from ubarf happened.

Next thing you know WNY DSM will come back

Better odds of the bills winning the Super Bowl next year. Lol.

WNYDSM4LIFE

i miss wild wings meets and wing eating champs, but not brake fluid being poured on members cars, what memories lol

Yeah fucking junkyardgsx piece of shit! He’s lucky cooter is a nice guy and didn’t fuck him up. Eclipsed eating wings with one hand! Those were the days.