600+whp club (check in)

i agree and disagree.

my 700+ and capable of 850+ whp car behaves like my stock 330hp car. i drives, idles, and sounds like a stock car. until you put my foot down you woudnt know anything was done to the car. when im not on it i can still get VERY good gas milage.

i dont need full suspension and big sticky tires to run 10s. (itll run mid 10s with street tires and my weak mounted tq arm) 99.99% of anything on the street will get beat. once i put my front sway bar back in the car will take the turns great again. i could have my a/c, but i opt not to.

the downside is:
-car is capable of better ET’s, it all depends on what im willing to do suspension/safety wise, which, the further i go comprimises the streetability of the car
-car has (less) traction on the street, especially in colder weather. but hey, thats illegal anyways and i dont do that:P . besides, doesnt mean im gona lose that race
-more maintenence required x839022. more upkeep, more parts. you gota buy more expensive tires more frequently… shit like that.

the main reason im happy is because i have a 100% streetable street car that can kick some ass. whether i have complete traction or not, its still fun to mash that peddle. its not like its my DD, its my toy