600+whp club (check in)

im aware what justin makes but he has to chime in himself

Yeah, I still got mine (for now), never got a graph on the spray though. Blower did 550, and I never did get around to sorting out my spray tune, but its not quite right. Im sure if i bothered to di it i would do 6 bills :smiley: But yeah, count me out of this one officially. :cry:

800rwhp club?

http://www.kennedysdynotune.com/images/dynograph.jpg

^ weak!

Just kidding. Very nice numbers.

Are you still using an LT1 based engine in your Camaro?

Good numbers everyone…I think there is no such thing as an excuse when you are making that much power. Ummmm its 600 plus wheel… say whatever you want…its still 600 plus.

Yeah, it’s a 383 LT1.

600+ club unit

so far

layzie
turbo ls1 ss
rskrause

i know theres more chime in, like fastmofo, firehawk, poopra (come join im being over taken by domestic :wink: )

layzie: I am very impressed with a 650whp Honda. What’s the thing weigh? Mine is a pig at 3,850lbs. It’s a 'vert, so it’s heavy to start with, and I’ve taken nothing off (still have A/C, etc.) and added a lot of stuff that weighs in pretty good (roll bar, blower, rear end, etc.).

id say its around like 2200 pounds with driver and full interior

i added all sorts of new goodies so i cant wait to get back on the dyno to push the envelope some more

yeah, but your car still hauls ass. still use it as a daily driver?

In nice weather I drive it to work quite a bit. Full emissions, BTW.

whats ur car turbo, supercharged, spray, na ?

nice numbers guys! i only wish i had the money to do the same!

As has been said: speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go?

Mine is a “dual power adder” setup. Boost plus a small (usually) shot of N2O to get the pig moving! The dyno sheet I posted was with a small N2O shot, 100hp if I remember right. I have tested (and driven it) with up to a 225-250hp. Can’t locate the best ever dyno graph as a bunch of dyno runs were lost from the computer. It was ~950rwhp. It makes ~700rwhp with just the blower. The big N2O shots are run with unleaded race gas.

No I’m a pussy only the 500+ horsepower club…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

beck beat dos by a lot - on the blvd u BARELY pulled dos, he stayed at your back bumper…deny it, because its on tape

Jesse would RAPE that honduh …

Ill put loot on that one fo sho

Was that the night thay jesse let dos catch traction then got on it…

I think so