600cc sport bike

Im lookin for a reasonable cheap project bike… it can be pretty messed up as long as it still runs im not really biased to brand or year just let me know lookin to spend prolly under a grand

Under 1k? you can probably get like a 78 honda cruiser for that much lol.

i said project bike for a reason… and my buddy just picked up an 05 gsxr 1000 for a grand so i know om not crazy plus ive seen many early 90 bike for under a grand so i know they exsist

good luck, i know somebody who picked up a “project Bike” recently, for under a grand… and has put 2k into it now, even value shopping and etc… now he has a 3500 bike that Books at less than 3k…

okay im not lookin to resell it im just looking for aomething a little different to build thats all

under a grand…for a sport bike…your going to find a peice of junk…your buddy getting a liter bike for that cheap was a steal…yes bikes exist in that price range…but you said you want a project bike…not a junk bike. Check CL…there are a few floating for under 2 grand

You can try Norms cycle in Homestead. He has bikes that were totaled by the insurance company.

You can also try Kent Addams cycle up near Zelienople. Same deal.

Keep in mind that if you get something that has a Salvage Certificate, you will automatically be into the bike for $300.

Keep lookin’, something will turn up. I picked up a Virago for $300.

Although with the price of gas and more people turning to bikes, you can probably find a cruiser real cheap and fix it up for resale.

forget adams, i was there… heres 1 of the scamish pos bike he had

a totally totaled 2002 R6 for 2,ooo i mean everthing was broke off,

i researched for a little on this bike, and found it needed and estimated 4,ooo in parts to rebuild. so 6k for a 2002 R6 with 22k on the clock…

i asked the guy about the idea of spending 6k on it, he agreed, and said, “Dont buy it, the next guy wont ask me any questions, and he will buy it” hahah

look for used, not totalled

if your intrested , i know a guy selling a 01 gsxr 750 with full race plastics , all you need is a headlight and rear signals…everything else is there … the bike has a salvage title for the reason it was built frmo the ground up to race …it put down 162hp to the back wheel… i almost bought it last week but my friends dad died on his bike a couple days ago so im not getting it now …your more then welcome to the bike …he wanted 2500

bike only has 7000 miles on it

Yeah Adams auto cycle always seemed a little fishy to me. i live right by it, and they are always selling r-title bikes for a pretty hefty chunk of cash

Norms…there is a 95 f3 sitting over there…nothing is wrong with it mechanically…i remember hearing something odd about the title situation…they wanted 1500 for it

05 Gsxr 1000 for a grand was either stolen with swapped vins or totaled to fuck i call bs

call this guy, 412 956 4978
he has a bike for 1k thinkm it was a 97 katana 600 with 20k
tred, seen it on craigslist yesterday night

pretty much…

I didn’t know about the Adams deal.

I have a 1994 Yamaha FZR600R that id sell for $2,000 or trade if anyones interested. Thanks

pm sent 93civicdx

my buddy just sold a mint 05 gsxr 1000 for 4k

well the gsxr my buddy bought wasnt mint looks wise atleast… runs great just needed cosmetics

dude thats an effin deal right there