605whp Civic vs 900whp Dodge Diesel

[quote=“layzie,post:38,topic:35279"”]

you really are a fucking faggot.

[/quote]

and you are an uneducated piece of white trash.

The only different thing is what I said is true, what you said is something that a mildly retarded fourth grader would use as a retort to some that just called them a “poopy head”

grow up, read a book once in a while, maybe get an education :rx3:

[quote=“66impalass,post:41,topic:35279"”]

and you are an uneducated piece of white trash.

The only different thing is what I said is true, what you said is something that a mildly retarded fourth grader would use as a retort to some that just called them a “poopy head”

grow up, read a book once in a while, maybe get an education :rx3:

[/quote]

LOL, because you know me and think my typing on the internet makes me uneducated. You are nothing but trash following another dude on the internet and worring how his typing is or what he is buying his girlfriend. Its weird dude. Get over me and move on man im not your type. I am not gay.

Sincerely,
Kevin

PS: Get some pussy!

Its always been called compund until recently. You read stuff on old race cars, airplanes or tractor pull stuff and they all call it compounding. Probably since people are familiar with RX-7’s for the sequential.

[quote=“layzie,post:42,topic:35279"”]

LOL, because you know me and think my typing on the internet makes me uneducated. You are nothing but trash following another dude on the internet and worring how his typing is or what he is buying his girlfriend. Its weird dude. Get over me and move on man im not your type. I am not gay.

Sincerely,
Kevin

PS: Get some pussy!

[/quote]

English, do you speak it?

A) you are not my type, you are poor, missing a vag and most likely gay B) I am amazed at how you can not figure shit out by yourself, seriously its not that hard to find a pair of uggz C) Your typing, i.e. using seen does dictate you being uneducated, that is something that someone with a first grade education can differentiate against, D) It a little hard to pass up ripping on someone that sucks so bad at the English language that it makes a illegal cringe.

So please try again…

[quote=“66impalass,post:44,topic:35279"”]

English, do you speak it?

A) you are not my type, you are poor, missing a vag and most likely gay B) I am amazed at how you can not figure shit out by yourself, seriously its not that hard to find a pair of uggz C) Your typing, i.e. using seen does dictate you being uneducated, that is something that someone with a first grade education can differentiate against, D) It a little hard to pass up ripping on someone that sucks so bad at the English language that it makes a illegal cringe.

So please try again…

[/quote]

AN ILLEGAL

Not to mention that saying sucks bad is a double negative. e.g. You’re not very good at being not good at something.

lol a lot of poor people have 650hp cars. Me and the rest of the poor people race our high horsepower cars all around the welfare line. we are so sweet.

He makes fun of my grammar but yet his is just as bad.

kisses and hugs xoxo

I’d pay a few bucks to watch this go down grabs popcorn

VW comment :lol:

don’t worry about the cringing illegal, the dumbass in the white house will help them be legal

Kevin, how dare you use incorrect and “illegal” grammaR! Hang ur head in shame.

The problem with sequential turbos is no matter how you route it, at upper boost levels its there going to back up or not have enough air flow depending on how its done. One larger turbo would probably be more effective. Just ask the Supra/RX-7 guys. (I believe RX-7 was sequential turbo)

the RX7 didnt blow one turbo into another though. they were both small turbos… one activated at low rpms for good spool and the 2nd came online later to supplement the high rpm power and to keep the small size from choking the motor. ’

diesels feed the output of the first turbo into the inlet of the second for ridiculous boost though many tractor pull guys are focusing on making everything flow more rather than increasing pressure.

Thom, you are dumb and you spell your name wrong… lol :slight_smile:

Brian

superstock pulling tractors run manifold pressure as high as 300 psi

[quote=“reliant_turbo,post:51,topic:35279"”]

the RX7 didnt blow one turbo into another though. they were both small turbos… one activated at low rpms for good spool and the 2nd came online later to supplement the high rpm power and to keep the small size from choking the motor. ’

diesels feed the output of the first turbo into the inlet of the second for ridiculous boost though many tractor pull guys are focusing on making everything flow more rather than increasing pressure.

Thom, you are dumb and you spell your name wrong… lol :slight_smile:

Brian

[/quote]

That sounds like a sequential turbo setup to me. Supras and RX-7s use valves to kick in the turbo at different RPM’s but its still the same principal.

[quote=“Studderin,post:24,topic:35279"”]

or the somedude

[/quote]

i can run 12’s just fine thankyou for your concern.

[quote=“articzap,post:53,topic:35279"”]

That sounds like a sequential turbo setup to me. Supras and RX-7s use valves to kick in the turbo at different RPM’s but its still the same principal.

[/quote]

right the RX7 is a sequential setup as it phases the second one in later after the first one is at full song, but its different from compound turbos where the turbos are hooked in series to get really big pressure.

Brian

A single turbo is only efficient through a limited pressure rise. In a performance diesel it is more about pressure than flow. Airflow is much more consistent in a diesel as it is strictly dependent on rpm and independent of load. You have a smaller variation in flow as well. The Cummins has a sixfold increase in flow from around 500 rpm idle to 3000 rpm for a race pump. Some go 4000 but they probably idle a little higher.

Your typical gas engine likely has a tenfold flow variation or better. Point of this is on a diesel your turbo[s] operate over a higher range of pressures but a lower range of flow. Gassers have a lower range of pressure but a higher range of flow.