60gb backwards compatable ps3

edit: its gotta be the bluray player, no issues with all normal functions, even after the system being on for hours.

I watched some movies on netflix without issues.

issues, the retainer on the first usb port is broken, was like that when I got it, it still works just a little piece of plastic missing.

The freeze issue with certain games and movies seen here. http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?215515-ps3-issue
125 obo comes with power cable I might have an av cable for the 125 ill throw in a wireless controller, and maybe a few ps2 games. I think i have gran turismo 4 ect.

glws, i should of bought this before i bought my ps3 brand new

bump, think i figured out the issue, looks like the bluray drive is going bad. netflix works fine, everything else works fine, even after prolonged system useage

Optical lens is about $50 for the part. Not a real fun install but not horrible either. I made a new post in your other thread.

been watching netflix / messing with downloaded games without issues. its just the laser

taking best offer on this.

trade for a slim ps2? haha

edit: I still have the original box and everything for it. thing is mint.

maybe, if I dont get any better offers.

word.

bump still going strong on netflix ect. watch it everynight.

Got some rounds of blackops in the other day, we played 5 or 6 matches online before it froze. stupid laser

FIX IT! :wink:
I’m tempted to buy it back and fix it but I already have a backup PS3. 8/

I’m considering trying one of those cleaning discs. Someone have one i can use so I dont have to buy one?

I’d lol for weeks if it was just dirty.

the cd’s with a little brush thing glued to it? It can’t be more than $5 in the bargain bin someplace.

we should trade before you try any of those shenanigans though.

Lens cleaner won’t do shit. Don’t waste the $5.

kinda tempted to snag this, karter always has good deals fml

do it, you can fix it in your sleep.

no! ME ME ME

bump.

counter bump

$75

ill take 75$ with no controller.