69 camaro's car

yup, since you have a killer wheel tire combo, you could slam her down 1-2" more and that car would have just about the perfect stance.

twin turbos this winter. im making manifolds for them now. here is about where it will sit.

coool. I was close to doin a turbo build over winter but now decided i’ll wait another year i guess…

looking good

that thing is freakin awesome. good luck with it. let me know if you need anything i have sources for materials you may need.

Sweet … Good luck dude … Keep up updated

i was given all the schedule 40 pipe from a plumber from my work. im going to build them and tack it together. do you have a tig that can weld them?

yes i have a tig and can weld it for you. there is a place local if you need more weld ells if you run out. once it is welded i would advise to have the flanges milled to make sure they are flat.
also while you are building them keep the plugs and wires in. accomodate those too while you are fabbing the manifolds up. just a suggestion to save headaches later.

cool, thanks for the info

yummy!

Will you be doing a blow-through setup?

no carb its efi now

sweet…u ever run it with its current setup or is it just a cruiser ?

yea it ran 11.1 @126 last month naturally asperated. next year with the twins im skipping 10s and going straight for 9s, but its mainly my nice weather driver

cool…will be 1 hell of a nice weather driver then thats for sure

it has a/c, hydroboost brakes, and power steering so its actually nice to drive. my goal is going as fast as possible without sacrificing comfort

nice…u gonna do a cage in it at all?

im thinking about it but really dont want to

This Is a very nice build

ya i can see the pros & cons of doing one, with what ur building…but i my self like the look of a nicely designed cage on cars even if there not a track toy

i dont mind the look but getting in and out is a pita and also i want to keep a usable back seat