69 camaro's car

do some swing outs & make the back seat for only kids…lol

good idea but im 27 and not going to have kids for a long time. its surprising how often i have 3 or 4 people in the car.but i was thinking of using a swing out for the back bar and leaving it out till i take it to the track. its not nhra legal but would make me feel safer. i do have to do something because its scary going about 130 with only a lap belt in a 40 yeay old car

here is some update pics. what i have done are the steering rack to clear the downpipe, both manifolds,and both downpipes. what i need to do is make new steering lines, brake lines, oil lines, a cold side and change the camshaft with one with less overlap.

drool

nice what turbos are those? T60’s? looks good, you have more room than i do to play with

t70s. yea i have plenty of room for the turbos, but the drivers side downpipe was a pita to make. i just happy that i can keep all my accessories

sweet

Nice :eek:

those a a decent size turbo for twins, should easily support 1200 hp on the right motor.

driver side is always a pain, all that steering crap.

As far as accessories, check out March. THey have a few decent looking mounts that could tighten things up in there to clear those turbos and piping.

wow looks great. are you gonna run an intercooler?

or guffey…

But remember accidents in the back seat causes kids, kids in the back seat cause accidents. Good idea to stick with a two seater.

But looks good :drool:

x2

im not sure about a intercooler. i have air conditioning and having a intercooler, then ac condenser then rad it might overheat. im thinking of running meth injection above 8 psi.

my guess is yes he will since he’s fuel injected and looking for 9’s.

I dont know how those blow thru carb guys can do 20+psi boost and no intercooler??

EDIT:
I see you may not run an intercooler. I’d recommend it or else a very healthy dose of meth injection and maybe some race gas mix?

that just got way more badass than it was

Very Badass. Great work should be one hell of a ride. Probably definitly going to need to spray some meth/h20 to keep the IAT down with out an IC.

Good Luck!!

does anyone know of a good meth injection kit?

snow performance

yep snow.

Why not run an air to water intercooler?

because i have no room for one that is rated for the hp level. i can fit two air to water that are 3x9x10 but they are only rated at 350hp each and im afraid they wont flow enough