7 Springs 2007-2008

oh no you didnnnt

http://images.zap2it.com/20070615/inlivingcolor_240.jpg

anyone going up to hidden valley tomorrow?

how were the conditions this weekend?

fri and sat at hidden it was redic packed…sunday it rained so i left at like 11

friday morning was decent at 7springs. not really crowded. i guess that free skiing at hidden valley is taking a lot of the crowd away.

saturday was one of the best days I’ve had at 7springs. decent coverage, not great though. some ice, but not horrible. decent park setup.

$6 for a piece of pizza makes me want to ram a ski pole up nuttings ass…

6 dollars holy **** haha thats as bad as the stadiums

dude, you don’t even know how “grumpy old man” I became, and I’m only 29! It’s been $2.50/slice for as long as I can remember and was one of the better deals on food up there. Next year I’ll probably have to pay for the empty cup I use for water…

anyone going up today? I think I’m leaving work around 12 to ride for a couple of hours.

edit:

nevermind I just called and they are not honoring the midweek pass today even though they only have half of the stuff open. God they are weak. Eff the Nutting’s. Man, they used to honor this pass like every early season day that they didn’t have 100% open.

I’ll be at Hidden Valley this weekend. Can’t beat free! White Ride Society board with an Audi sticker on the front it. Black helmet and amber lens goggles. Hit me up if you come across me.

anyone going to the soutside works on saturday?

http://www.hiddenvalleyresort.com/HVShowdown.aspx

ill be there more than likely on Saturday, maybe Sunday also. Ill have my dark neon green Salomon 1080’s black Oakley A frames with amber goggles too

i would have loved to check that out, saw it on newschoolers.com

im going up tomorrow and will be on the hill by 9…ill prob have dark grey pants dark grey and blue abercrombie hat and a bright orange hollister hoodie and blue spy googles with a white voikl board…im pretty easy to pick out in a crowd

Had so many runs in at Hidden Valley by 11am that I bugged out early. Since it was free, I didn’t feel bad about leaving. Pretty much rode right on to the lifts every time.
Can’t beat the price. One run off the quad lift had some nice jumps in it. Otherwise, not bad conditions and they’re really trying to become something.
Be there again tomorrow.

yeah awesome day sept for the ice chunks on rambler and continental

x2 just wish valley had some more cleaner wooded areas like the springs kinda has. i enjoy some nice backwoods skiing