7 Springs 2007-2008

yeah deff hitting up hidden valley next weekend

travis come up to seven springs ill teach you how to board

Any reviews from this weekend?

Yea…1/2 the trails aren’t open which = overpriced lift tickets.

and I wasn’t even there lol

conditions were pretty decent for it being the middle of november, but not much was open and it was quite crowded, they had a decent park setup but when i was there they were having a competition.

wake up earlier.
i rode from 9-11 both days. lift lines and conditions were great.

…and lift tickets were like 20 or 30 dollars?? if you think that is “overpriced” then this might not be the sport for you.

I wouldn’t say its by any means overpriced, but they are pretty high on their prices considering the limited terrain they have. Their season passes right now are $619.

For $10 more out west which we all know is a dream compared to here, $629 for full access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly and Arapahoe Basin.

7 Springs passes should not be more than $450.

not arguing that… but i dont think 30 dollars for a saturday lift ticket is overpriced. most of the front face was open.

I might not get a pass this year… thats how much they went up…

Hell… even the midweek passes used to be like $180 at the beginning of the year 2 years ago or so… now there $380, **** that. I guess they are trying to make up for the ****ty season 2 years ago?? Either way… its gone up a lot in the past 3-5 years.

gotta pay for these somehow!!

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4DClMTRVvU&feature=related”]YouTube - Now that’s what i call a hand dryer![/ame]

:rofl:

Its all justified now!!

my buddy here in K-town is big into skiing and has a condo up at the top of the mountain. I hope to make it out at least a couple times this winter. havent gone skiing in YEARS. :frowning:

looks like nice weather for next weekend up at hidden valley for some free boarding

I’m in if anyone is going up. They do have a bar, right?

yeah i believe theres one in the restaurant in the lodge

Paid $180 for m 7 springs pass :slight_smile: and $280 for my Stratton pass this year

foggy goggle :noobs: :blue:

I think he meant hidden valley.

Correct. I’m a noob who can correctly interpret the post above my own, lol. He spoke of Hidden Valley; I haven’t been there in years. I wanted a bar. Noob status should sometimes be given by inability to read as opposed to join date, lol.

i was j/k …easy there sailor.

aw man, if you even thought I was being defensive… it’s all good. I was kidding, too. I’m rarely ever serious. Usually just sarcastic.