7 Springs 2007-2008

I’ll be up most of Friday, morning Saturday (until the place gets packed), and Sunday until the rains come. Anyone heading up, let me know. If you haven’t seen the webcam, they’ve been blasting the piss out of “The Spot”. Maybe it’ll be open soon.

I have my stuff packed to head up tomorrow after work.

Yes yes, I’ll be up there for Saturday night twilight again. Saweeeet.

Last year they ran a Wednesday night special or something - anyone know if this is going to happen again this year?

never called me last week. dick.

i’ll be up there saturday morning… probably only riding til the goggle opens… start of the penguin game at the absolute latest.

I guess Whitedizzle and I are heading up after work! I would go Sat, but I got tickets to the playoff game.

I honestly thought about it. I was up there with 3 noobs who we had to teach how to ski. If you are up there Sat. I’ll definitely be giving you a call to teach you a thing or two :wink:

nah. i think im going down to tailgate for the game, then go home

come up tonight with me bitch… I am trying to leave the office around 4

cant. gotta work till 5 and i have hockey tonight. we will make a trip soon.

better for weeknight sessions anyway. pitchers in the goggle ftw

free :beer: from my locker ftmfw

edit update: I have not been up there yet this year and we got our locker moved… my friend said there is a sticker on the outside that says I love intercourse :rofl:

Didn’t catch ya tonight, Mark, but Whitey and I got a few runs in.

whitey had runs in his pants???
:confused:

So Whitey and I had a blast up 7 springs. Obviously we hit up the goggle after a great night of riding. Once we get there, we were greeted by this guy… he was defiantly off his rocker!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/IMG_0089.JPG
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/IMG_00900.JPG

Then we went up to the Bavarian for a late night dinner… It was a good time, cant wait for weather like that again!

definitely a good time. I was sooo beat by the time I got home. Thanks again Lee for the coupon!

anyone going up for a night session today? I’ll probably be in stowe bumps and the n.face park.

there is no north face park yet, lol

not according to the ski report / web cams : )
http://www.7springs.com/page/skireport.skireport/Snow_Report.html

rumor on newschoolers is that they have been pushing stuff around for a week and were scheduled to open it this weekend. All I want is like a 10 foot table. Looks like they have that and a 14" quarter. /stoke

Yeah, they were going nuts on it on Sunday with the machines, but it wasn’t open yet. Looking at the cams now, though, and there is a lot of dirt showing through on the North Face as a whole, so who knows how long you’ve got if that park is open.
Hope some base holds out for the next cold snap.
Damn, Whitey and Mark, I missed the fun part of the night. Looks like a bad 80’s Ski movie.

so many rocks up there. Despite what they say, the base is really 0"-48". I hit gravel often.

Bumps were soft though, and the snow was pretty fun. Jump on the north face looked pretty nice, but I didn’t hit it because I’m a puss. The quarter pipe over there was awesome fun though.