7 Springs 2007-2008

let me know how it is up there i might be down for riding on saturday.

will do

I’ll be there saturday at 4pm. Chad, I’ll give you a ring.

still going on saturday?

alright

ill be there today till tues

want to ride in the morning tomorrow, before it gets packed??
the earlier you start, the earlier you can justify calling it quits and parking it in the goggle

im down

what time?

I might be there tommorow!

… or 7 at the coffee shop?

I might be down for 8 but 7 is pushing it for me. Where is the coffee shop?

let me know

ugh. call me when you get off the turnpike

coffee shop is inbetween the lodge and the hotel…near the fireplace.

Good seeing you guys, Chad and Shawn. I’ll be up on New Year’s day, so lemme know if anyone else is going.

I did some skiing on Thurs and Fri, the conditions weren’t great but at least we avoided the rain.

I’ll be out. give me a call.

nice meeting you too.

fah_quad saved a girls life… true story!

Didn’t save anyone… just helped because I happened to be there and knew what to do.

Just got back and it’s turning in to winter wonderland up there. Chad, if you were up there, sorry I didn’t txt you but I was doing a “lesson day” with the wife. She’s getting good and I promised I’d work with her all day.
All that ice we rode on North Face is covered up now; the only thing sucking was that they were blowing all machines on high to get as much down as they can.
If the natural stuff keeps coming overnight, I will be half-daying it for work tomorrow and heading up from lunchtime on, if anyone is interested.

i came home in the am today. wanted to see the pens game. yeah they started blowing snow last night