701hp S2K STOCK ENGINE!!!!

GTP, Fbod, Evo, SRT4, S2k… it’s awesome that these companies are making cars that have tough as hell motors stock. Makes going fast a lot easier for us!

WOAH!!! Mustang bitches!!!

the 4v is the king of stock short block power, 1100+hp cars, repeated track passes on 850hp cars.

even some 5.0’s have seen 600hp last.

Cool vids even though the one vs the 350z had the slowest chase car ever.

Yea im gonna have to say 2JZ-GTE is the King of Stock blocks…

thats a fun looking car

wouldnt really consider it as a daily when the tailpipe is out the fender, but damn it looks good…

What does that have to do with anything?
T1 does great work. Deep pockets and a good shop = :tup:

This made me LOLhttp://www.b20vtec.com/forums/images/smilies/dance.gif
can we get this?

sick fucking s2k too… :tup:

my money is on the terminator engine, you don’t have to touch the cams, the heads/gaskets, or the intake, to make over 800rwhp, and the short block holds up.

sorry, but 2jz wins.

you also dont have to touch the tranny or rear end

Two very good motors. The 03-04 Cobras are probably the best value out there, end of story. About as bullet proof as you can get from the factory.

yeah t56’s and cobra rears are weak, not like you can pull wheelies with them and run 9’s or anything.

not to mention the new 5.4 and tr6061 are even stronger.

when was the supra made? 93. when were the terminators made? past 2000.

toyota was way ahead of the time

yeah and a car that cost $50k in 94 compared to a car that cost $35k in 04, mustangs were always meant to be cheap, Ford just proved that they could build a bulletproof engine from the factory if you wanted to cough up the extra scratch.

I wasn’t arguing politics either, just which one was stronger.

The Terminator is a much better value then the supra… I can go buy an 03 Cobra for around 20 grand these days.

cobra ftw!

then why didnt you buy one instead of your trans am?

oh yeah…:iobarf:

and deathproof you’re a domestic humper still confused as to why people would rather overpay for a civic than have a 98cobra.
so i would say, your opinion doesnt matter.

My trans am was over $10,000 less than an average Terminator was. Currently it is over 500rwhp with a cam and nitrous bottle. Admittedly it is not anywhere near as durable a stock motor as the 03-04 SC Cobra engine is. I am looking to go fast on the cheap as i have other things that take precedence over my car (aka a house, finishing my education)

What do you drive again?

a 3,000$ integra and a $140,000 education? whats your point.

My point is you drive a POS integra, so why do you feel the need to question the choice i made when i bought my car? Or give deathproof shit?

What was your point? you lost me at

Maybe i had it all wrong? :gotme: