701hp S2K STOCK ENGINE!!!!

Stock motor/stock rear end :tup:

some pics here
http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/car-videos/343759-t1-built-701whp-stock-motor-s2k.html

T1 is the shit.

i thought those cars had trouble with rearends as it is, let alone with 700whp? damn

Any track times on that car? Its probably fast, but the dude is a total ricer for hitting the limiter in parking lots for all of his friends !

what’d smiths put down?

Any vids of it racing cars that even have a chance?

^not 700 lol, his is :snky:

no track times, he broke his transmission and is currently upgrading rear end to an inline pro rear end and upgrading his transmission and axles , then once the stock motor blows they have a built one ready to throw in and make some real power

stock bottom end?.. wow thats insane.

Smiths is probably 400-450whp. He uses the ultimate racing kit, I believe.

Here’s the full thread from s2ki:
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=648691

got pretty close to the srt :frowning:

"701whp S2000 tuned and built by T1 Race Development. Car has bone stock motor, tranny, and rear end. S2K never saw the 701whp in this video, highest hp was around 600whp against the GSXR1000 "

whats your point?

The person who posted the video posted “video of 701hp s2k” then the description says “highest HP was around 600whp”

Wouldn’t you title the video 600whp S2K :lol:

Nothing against the car in the video its quick…but that is the same as posting a video of a civic and saying 10 sec Honda and it running high 11s in the video…

lol yea, but still, 1pass on a dyno at 701hp is more impressive than 600 on the street!:bloated:

He’s quoting the youtube page so people realize it wasn’t running 700whp in that vid…

Cool car!

Someone did this a while back with a LS1 car and a stock bottom end…something like 800rwhp or something stupid on a bone stock rear end…100s of dyno passes no but no street time in the same configuration…

i know, i read the description lol, i was gonna say something about it not being 700hp in the vid but didnt bother

Looks like he’s going to be putting in an inline pro 300z rear end now.

nice car shitty video, is it me or did it seem like the bikes weren’t even going?