70mm Z71 > Lifted Burgundy Dodge Cummins

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][SIZE=4]Cruising around on lunch, he comes up the on ramp and i can hear the dual exhaust and see the smoke pouring out. I roll up next to him and sing a sweet tune called “open dump and bov in your face.” He looks over and holds steady at 65… I goose it again… he lays into it and im right with him. From 65 - 110 I pulled a truck. I slowed down and waited for him to pull up for a :tup: and he dusted the driver side of my truck and took off. I got off the next exit. It stayed right in 3rd and I seen a boost spike to 10psi. eeek. The tranny was def burning up and being driven through.

Sweet lifted burgundy dodge cummins with huge dual exhaust and tinted windows.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Truck
Stuff
Brotha

bye bye transmission. get that thing built!

was it a mega cab or just a regular ext. cab?

by dual exhaust you saying stacks out the bed?

Truck Yeah

Did it have a custom grill? If so I see him in Hamburg all the time.

Wanna say ext or mega cab, not reg cab
Dual exhaust out the back fool. If it had stacks I woulda said stacks. God I hate u mofo :slight_smile:

Hmmm not sure

Pretty sure he had some stickers on the back window too

Ha, I love the “dusting.”

Totally OT, do you work at Fidelis? I thought I spotted you at Kleinhans Music Hall last night. Creepy I know.

Yup that was me. U shoulda said hi instead of standing in the corner creepin. Hahaha

Do u work here or were u a guest

Liveround has a truck that is close to this discription but I think he has stacks now.

was it a newer 06-09 style or was it like the 94-02 style by any chance?

i know of 2 guys with lifted cummins that color…the 94-02 style is an extended cab i believe a 98? with all kinds of race stickers in the back, guys name is derrick, hes on the cotriss sportsman race team at ransomtucky.

the other guy went to my highschool, few years younger then me. he just got this one last summer to replace his older cummins. that would be this one:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/548286_4775935564741_1082480017_n.jpg

10psi? pfft, that’s nothing. I push 23psi. :wink:

Haha, I wanted to. We were just getting seated for dinner and I saw you at the corner table. I was going to catch you afterwards as I didn’t want to interrupt you while you where eating but never got a chance.

I was there as a guest. My girlfriend works there. She actually remember you from the Drift Day and she mentioned she thought you worked there. Something about your buddy opening her microwave at lunch, LOL. I confirmed for her that it was you last night. Small world.

I hope you had a good time. They put on quite a spread. If there is another event I’ll be sure to stop and say hi.

Dime - I don’t think it had a tool box. Ask ur buddy if he got waxed by a nerd in a Chevy

Luke - def take u up on that. See ya around

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Blue eye - u have a truck ? Lets lock it in

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

93 dx - didn’t look like live round. Isn’t live round skinny and small? This guy looked my size

Yep…
http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?235391-God-shining-down-on-ma-new(2004)-rig&highlight=ferd
It’s got some torque but is pretty heavy too. :slight_smile:

Nice. Game on. 4x4 snow launches are coming

lol Wills probably 5’10 190lbs. just a guess i havent seen him naked in awhile. anyways his buddy has the same truck. lifted mega cab but burgundy. might have been him. i’ll text, will we will get to the bottom of this!

Was it this one?? Same as 95dime posted but a better look. It’s a sweet looking truck, wouldn’t be surprised if it was him that raced you lol

Looks like it but I don’t remember the tool box

It was him I talked to him lol he was shocked that your truck pulled him like it did