8/12 Backroads Cruise/Photoshoot

Me and Matt are thinking about cruising some backroads and taking some pics. Anyone interested?

ill go. what backroads and what time.

Sure but some more info would help

its gonna rain… clean bikes dont like the rain… have fun be safe

430 @ como park if it doesn’t rain.

isnt looking good dave http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/14227?from=36hour_map_large&zoom=7&interactiveMapLayer=radar

Interested if no rain.

you’re a bastard for the following reasons:

A - not planning this ahead of time AT ALL…no way can i go this last minute…

B - you didn’t check the weather before considering this…

C - you want to do a photoshoot, knowing it’s been like 2 weeks since i washed my car…and it’s filthy, but i have to maintain my one wash per 2 months trend…

I thought it was a wash a year. Stop your complaining. It looks like it may hold off, we shall see.

Cheerleaders are washing cars at the gas station on the corner of william and union. Go their and might as well get your own personal underage photoshoot :slight_smile:

Oh yea and I just found a coolant leak so Im probably out

Not looking good. I still may do a photoshoot after the rain clears out, but not a backroads cruise because the roads will be wet. Anyone still interested in a photoshoot?

Wet roads + Underpowered 240 = mad drifto for you.

I would still be down for a photo shoot once the rain clears. Where were you thinking?

Maybe. As far as the photo shoot goes, exactly sure of some good spots. Waterfront, small bridges, wood bridges? Open to other ideas.

As soon as it dries…

949-3605, call or text for details.

txt: u r the ghey