85 El Camino SS clean up

you’re doing a real nice job fixing it up

it’s such a redneck car though lol

went to his garage to see it the other day, it looks amazing man

nice work :tup: i’ve heard you talk about it a few times but this is the first i’ve seen of it, looks good

Nice

do yourself a favor and ditch that Electronic 4 Barrel

Those things are the very bane of my existence

looks great rome.call me sometime,i want to take a look at it in person

Not bad work, the engine in my TA stock looked like that. GM engines in the early-mid 80s were ugly

God i fucking hate these cars, But your doing great work keep it up :tup:

I think IROC wheels on that car would look perfect.

:tup: looks good

haha how come?

by the way just wanted to thank everyone for all the positivity its greatly appreciated :tup:

when those things go, They GO

i did some work on an 87 Monte SS with that very carb. its was a nightmare to
diagnose

would it be possible to put a 4 barrel manual choke in if it went? im kinda new to the specifics when it comes to motors. This thing runs like a champ tho havnt had any problems with the carb yet but i am thinking of putting a high performance one in any suggestions?

Honestly if the thing runs like a champ don’t mess with it. Invest in some wheels. Maybe change the gears in the back to 3.73’s to get more kick down low.

Other than that :tup: to a clean ride.

Nice work. It’s different but you made it your own. :tup:

word

wait till it goes than replace it with a nice aftermarket one.

Repairing those things can get quite pricey

looks good man :clap: for taking it to prom

Can someone find me a pic or shop one of a this gen El Camino wearing Iroc wheels, please.

Some rims and decently wide tires would really complete that thing. Looking good. :tup:

just got the email sayin my headers are going to be in by sat or sunday after being on backorder. i wanna get some really agressive mufflers like flowmaster 40 series or thrush turbos any other suggestions?

painted the white on the front end again because someone backed up into it last year

(pops sanding a lil )ghetto spray booth but it works

redoing the black in couple days then watersand and buff that should make it all ready for the decals to go on