86% of NY'rs want to ban guns

In a poll given by the Daily News, 86% of voters in the poll believe gun ownership should be banned completely. Granted, the Daily News is a NYC paper so the results are going to reflect that. However, I still voted that guns belong in the hands of the people.

Just spreading the word, trying to get people to vote in favor of the 2nd Ammendment.

I hope that every single one of them gets to watch their signifcant other raped by an intruder, helpless to do nothing :thumbup :thumbup

stupid fuckin liberals

Yup because banning guns in the state completely will totally make all the criminals with guns who already don’t abide by the law get rid of their already illegal firearms…

Yeah, it’s not a perfect world. I can see why ‘banning guns’ would look good on paper, but if people can get them illegally now, they’ll still get them later. This is one of those stupid laws that would just further waste state/federal money trying to uphold/maintain. The only way, is education. However, I think our society as a whole is past that point. If we haven’t learned how to be civil towards the human being next to us and instead resort to rob him, shoot him, stab him, rape him, etc. by now…well, frankly, we never will. It’s a shame that we have such douche’s out in the world.

You can open carry here w/o a permit.

http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/rich-texan.jpg

I despise politics. I plan on making so much money that I can afford not to give a fuck about what laws are passed or rights are taken away. Seems to be the only way to stay away from this mess.

/highly uniformed and hella-opinionated opinion.

when they come for your guns, give em your bullets!

i wasnt part of the poll

I HIGHLY doubt that an actual 86% of people want them banned. Im sure the data is skewed somehow… nothing like lying with statistics!

You are correct in a way. The data is still being collected and you can still vote on the poll btw by clicking the link I posted.

The new agency running the poll is based in NYC. Of which we know the majority is made up of liberal retards, so yes the data is skewed. Take that poll anywhere but the city and the results will be drastically different.

Apparently they don’t know what happened in other cities that have banned gun ownership. Violent crimes went up significantly because they know that when the intruder goes in the house to steal, the owner most likely does not have a gun to defend themselves.

Exactly. There is no way a law like this could pass, exp after the Supreme Court rulings that recently took place. NY would be sued by the NRA and lose.

Look who is running our state right now. Honestly, it would not surprise me one bit if something like this were to be passed.

Dont see a link.

good thing i dont live in ny anymore… :number1

screw u!!! lol

ill pack my bags and move…but not without a leaving a few empty shells behind!

when you make guns illegal only people doing illegal things will have guns…

fuck them i’m keeping my goddamn guns

owning a gun in NYS just sucks, and it will probably never get any better.