A little to close to home..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/hostage_shooting

I was listening to this on the radio while I was on the road today. CRAZY

Just saw this on TV in Siena’s computer lab…fucking nuts

kinda ironic with all the gun hating liberals in office and all of the shootings coming up in the news.

I got a kudos from my boss today for saying that if gun laws werent so insanely strict in NY then maybe just maybe a responsible gun owner in the crowd could have been carrying and things could have turned out much different. I guess he just assumed that all younger people are bleeding heart liberals.

+1, that’s what I’ll always believe in

Something to think about I guess.
If we were living in TX, some big cowboy may have taken that guy out.

To which they’d say “well if they were even stricter, that guy would’ve have been able to get a gun in the first place!” [rolleyes smiley thingie]

yupp, they’ll ALWAYS find a way to get guns. shit how many of em you think obtain guns legally? the 1% that are probably THAT stupid to commit a crime with a gun register to them

Should have saved his ammo and shot himself FIRST!

Read my mind.

yeah just what we need another fucking nutjob to give the anti gun fags more ammo to take our second amendment rights away…

seriously, and the fact that its in ny, they’ll feel like they have to set more strict laws just to make people feel safer. cmon we already have enough gun restrictions and im sure more to come soon

Its for the children, and it will lower crime rate and stop violence if we put more restrictions on though!..

patterson already wants to eliminate the albany gun show and outlaw any promotion of gun sales in the state with a new bill he is proposing… as well as he is now get my friend sandy (who coordinates and runs the nystate gunshows) hes trying to get her to stop the syracuse gun show. im so fucking pissed.

thats fucked up, stupid blind motherfucker, i goto the alb gunshow like every year, ill be pissed if they stop it.

Retards like this are going to make it alot easier to ban guns… Keep doing shit like this and even i think they should make it hard as fuck for morons to get access to guns.

When are politicians going to learn that only law abiding citizens follow laws, making gun laws stricter for criminals who are already breaking the law and don’t give two shits will not be effected by strict laws.

eric for president!