87 Trans-am down, 94 firebird in works..

pics
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/IMG_2056.JPG

wow definately looks tight in there. hopefully you can clearance it out abit more and make a rain guard of some sort

OUCH thats harsh,

any pics of b4 by chance?

Damn, I knew clearance would be tight, but that’s tighter than I thought. You’ll get it sorted out. Looks good!

wow,looking great!!!

looking good… could you put a hole in the cowl and put a rubber gromet in the place of the metal?

I am leaving it as is for now,

Just an update,
Fitting came in I needed to convert fuel lines - car is now running…
Seems to be in limp home mode for whatever reason, will have to get it outside of garage and play when I have some time… But important part is done, lots more to do though.

cool

woot looking good Tom

is your old t a in your yard on rt 136?

Yes,
and here are pics of new.
Here are pics of new car, first day out of my garage… Got aux fuel pump,
rad, and water pump wired today… Still have to figure out the mess of brakes…

Nice

looking good

:bigthumb:

looks good man. you runnin’ me?

Well being it will only rev to 3500 right now, hmmmmmm?
should be a close race then! j/k! I didn’t tell you, its a powerstroke now, I already had the diesel exhaust…

Never mind,
Just got it fixed!!! The power wire for ECM I stole from airbag control unit, for whatever reason that thing is putting out like 25 volts!! That was causing the ecm to go crazy…

sounds like your shit is a cluster fuck. at least it looks good.

oh shit, 25 volt on what should be 12-14ish :bowrofl: I bet you were stunned when you finally put a voltmeter on that wire to find out it was 25 volts. Glad to hear you got it figured out. Oh and the 5 spoke wheels look good keep up the good work

very nice…