87 Trans-am down, 94 firebird in works..

lookin good

red=pooop

Pewter much more resembles the color of Poop! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys,
Yes, I am friends with Bears older brother and Bear…
I actually live closer to west newton, would see me
more around belle vernon area and the track…

Will post more soon…

nice color for that firebird

i saw the car sitting in your yard… i suppose its yours. right on 136 looks to be in pretty bad shape. that was a damn nice car expecially since you made it a 6 spd. i think thats a nice color you went with but im a dark color car person. when you lookin to having in running condition?

What’d ya hit? Did ya do all the jambs?

[QUOTE=slowcamaro;564452][/QUOTE]
Well I figured you would jump on that band wagon:idb: :wackit:

Thanks guys,
I went through alot of colors in my head - kept coming back to red…
always liked it… it was almost sunset metallic, and silver and burgundy…
,more or less left it to the painter… YES, Jambs are done as well as under hood… 87 hit guardrail and median… :frowning:

I will always miss that car, thanks for compliments!

please downsize those pictures.
will that ram air hood be functional or is it just rice.

woot. glad to see it coming together

wish you could get another 80’s TA tho… i love those cars and yours was a real fine example of how one should run!

x2

and any more pics of it ?

Yes, its much more functional than yours- I hear they don’t start working till 121.3 mph :):slight_smile:

ORR89ROCZ,SOLOW:
Thanks alot! I apprecate you guys liked that car - this one may turn out nice - but will never really be a replacement… I still had thoughts of keeping that car and rebuilding - but becoming more doubtful by the day…

damn buddy

was talking with dean after it happened

glad your ok sorry to see that mullet ride go loved watching that thing raise the wheels!

wow what a mess… anything for sale?

Lots of stuff, lots already gone though…
have a nice and new VFN 4" cowl hood - bolt on. going cheap.

Sinister:
thanks, the car has done alot of PWT proud…

dam u fucked that t/a up!

damn. glad you were ok after that

Ok fellas,
Car was back in my posetion yesterday, placed engine in today…
Went smooth as Brian suggested - I was sweating placing engine in from bottom, but turned out to be real easy! Engine/trans is in, hole cut for shifter, cut hole for clutch master and placed pedals in, made starter wires - was hard finding an ignition start wire and fuse… but did finally…
Probably will start wiring harness wednesday, and brakes…
here are some pics - distributer is against cowl almost… about 1/16" of clearance, coil wire is actually touching… Dropped cradle again to try and beat up a little, but only about 6" of room after that… May actually cut out with whiz wheel, but ever time it rains water will run directly on to dis…
There is much less clearance than I thought…