89 civc std 60kmi original MILES

This is a great little car picked it up from a place called xclusive auto works in albany with 40kmi, its got 60,000 original miles on it. 1.5L throttle body sohc motor. 4 spd trans gets upwards of 40mpgs. Its factory almond cream, tan interior Its got a few scratchs and dents as does everycar, but no rust. The original owners manual and warrenty packet included, comes with everything to put car back to stock.

included:
-HKS catback exhaust purchased new

-mugen MR5 wheels with original centercaps and lug nut covers. all the piece there on falken ziex 912 tires, with camber wear.

-lowered on ground control sleeves with koni yellow adjustable shocks and two tophats upfront-purchased new

-has 4 door sedan dash in it, but also comes with original

-front lip off an accord.

-alpine deck with bose speakers and bose subwoofer. sub factory box that fits in spare tire-out of acura rsx type s

-just brought the car into my shop and went threw it, did rear drum breaks oil change, and tie rod. shes ready to go.

this car is very reliable and great on gas, have taken it on trips to ocean city and other long journeys. i drive it everyday during the summer, and would not hesitate to drive accross country
-does not come with momo steering wheel ,hub or mugen shift knob.
-will sell without wheels and suspension for lower price

open to trades will do cash on my end for the right car
not really sure what to ask for something like this, really fond of this car, and its getting hard and harder to find something with so few miles

Not in a rush to sell
with wheels suspension 4500 OBO
without 2800

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/ef_u/17574_1211518291987_1349640041_3045.jpg

Whoa what are you gonna replace it with?

havent decided yet, possible a crx, del sol or miata<AHA but seriously, maybe even a newer si IDK

So fresh, so clean.

buyz it megh

bump for the boss

1500 with wheels and suspension

illl sell you just the wheels and suspension for that much with 4 slashed tires ahah

dick

posted it for you in the EF thread on honda-tech.

it’ll be gone tonight haha

thanks man

Oh god I want another EF so bad.

Well this is the one.

This is probably one of the cleanest ef’s you will find

Agreed, it is the cleanest I’ve ever seen for sale with original paint/bodywork

PM’d

bump

Man it wont be the same seeing you driving some thing other then the ef

This car is literally spotless. Hate to see her go. GLWS Bri