89 civc std 60kmi original MILES

What do you want for the wheels?

800 its koni yellows adjustable shocks with ground control sleeves and 2 ground control top hats OBO

im thinkin like 900 with tires they have all center caps and all lug caps plus a extra lug cap, and falken ziex 912 195/15/55 tires with quite a bit of life left, just have camber wear. againg OBO

saw this in cobleskill last night… still had the wheels and suspension though…

thats where i meet the guy so he could look at it and give me a deposit

yeah, there were a few guys standing around it in the parking lot when I drove by. I recognized it immediately from this ad.

though that ways you, i was in pizza shack when you rolled by on main street

lol yea idk i was lost almost the entire time i was there, and just happen to stumble on the bk we were suppose to meet at aha

How creepy is it I saw you too? lol Almost came back, but I had to get pizza. It was my birthday, so it was free.

how can people actually live in cobleskill blows my mind. for the three semesters i lived there i was so depressed i wanted to shoot myself. plus the place smells like cow shit.

you should have

you should see where i go to school. mapquest morrisville NY

Who bought it? Someone local here, or college?

Yeah, it does suck. But hey, we have walmart, 8 pizza places, and atleast 6 hairdressers within walking distance of each other. Thats pretty popular here, with the perms and mullets and all. lol What else do you need?

<— Was NOT born in Cobleskill. Thanks.

yea the kid a few posts up jdmjustin, out of athens ny.

SOLD please delete

Yeh man thanks again, Love the car

wutt?

Jokin that I bought the car lol. Come on I’m disappointed in ya

:rofl

Oh oh well now i just feel like the lady who continuously turns her gas cap to the right with no results. :frowning:

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Click Me