9/20 - Maximal Performance Drag Day (NYIRP Rental)

I might come and give the Neon a nice ass slapping.

Well I’ll see you guys there but unfortunately won’t be racing now :frowning: My turbo blew apart on me last night while pulling some logs. The car is literally bellowing out smoke and no longer builds boost. I’m upset I won’t have a chance to run since I had the car tuned in pretty decently, running 25psi on pump and was hoping to push it to 28 on race… I realllllly wanted to see what the car would do but I guess it wasn’t mean to be :frowning:

What do you have 607?

I was planning on running my Cavalier Z24

oh the 3.8 one i was mainly goin to see that run =(

i have so much shit to do tonight for tomorrow, ugh gonna be a long day

lol get to work Im so excited to see what she does…

12.5 at 121 is my guess. then trans goes boom

Nah the 3800 is my buddies Cavy and he is still on the fence about coming due to prior commitments. I’ve got a fully built 2.4 bored and stroked out to a 2.6 running a garrett t60-1. I’ve yet to run the car at the track so I was really hoping to get some numbers tomorrow :frowning:

ugh wire my fan switch, take out the back seat, check the front skinny-brake clearence… out to the garage! cant wait for tomarrow.

chokos old white z24? With the cf hood?

So do we have a finaly list of who is going?

nope mine is dark green, bought it bone stock about 5 years ago… it’s come A LOOOONG way since then :slight_smile:

I posted an intro thread here awhile back with the full mods list and a couple pictures of the car and engine as well as some info on my Cobalt - http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54950

are people meeting up anywhere at any certain time to cruise up?

going to pick up my trailer now. gonna load up my car when i get home.

im leaving my house at 10:30-11 tomorrow

anyone wanna meetup on 20 by the 400 around say 11…it is right by my house…im going to have a trailer

Im picking Pat up around 10-1030 and heading out.

There will be 6-7 of us heading out from the Corning area around 11 so we should make it to the track right around noon. Looks like awesome weather :slight_smile: See everyone there!

I’ll be there late prolly 2ish

Since there doesn’t seemed to be an organized cruise, I’ll probably show up around 1:30 with camera in hand.