9/27 *OFFICIAL* NYSpeed Summers END BBQ / Open Laping / Time Trial Competition!

I’ll be dare fa sho

Yeah on top of the oil change, I need to bleed the brakes. Pads should be good. I’m not gonna get too picky with it now that the seasons over. This winter it’s going to be getting some needed upgrades to the brakes and suspension…along with a steering rack swap. 14:1 > 16:1 :slight_smile:

Okay…I wanna track my car one last time before I trade it in…

Only problem…my front tires are on the wear bars…what to do…

I’ll be at a wedding the 27th, have fun all.

Umm go for it. Thats more than enough tread left

Fuck it. I’m not doing anything to my car… I just hope it doesn’t rain or I’ll be really fucking pissed.

I will however fix my drift box

If they’re not corded by Saturday, then you can drive on them. BUT you’ll need to come off track periodically to check how far they’ve warn.

I’ve updated the list of who’s paid / registered.

So far Saturday looks to be mostly sunny and 72! Great weather for the last day out there this year :slight_smile:

I just paid. This will be my first trackday in my new 5sp SHO I can’t wait. This SHO is stock and slow so it wont try and destroy itself like my other car.

hmmm

Josh I’ll stop by tomorrow and pay you for it.

:tup:

No fires this time, ok? :slight_smile:

LOL

EDIT: I will bring a fire extinguisher along, just in case.

Oh common it wouldn’t be a good day if we didn’t burn some domesticrap to the ground lol

ahh ok.

This time I am more prepared. No all night tranny swaps this time

So is there any thoughts on the cruise ? If we do Im sure it’ll be from wall mart, josh do you have a time in mind ?

I can’t believe how quickly this has creeped up on me. Still in.

And I have $100 oil changes. 10 quarts blows.

Come on…
No fires = no fun.

lol, yeah Cassie. I have to change my oil this week as well, $100 oil change WITHOUT the filter :tdown:

WTF!

you use 10w60 too?