9000 sq ft storefront with 5,000 warehouse.can divide.Perfect bar location.See inside

Upto 9000 sq ft of prime retail space available. Space consists of approx 4000 sq ft of retail space and 5000 sq ft of warehouse space. Could have many uses and is zoned general business, so pretty much anything is allowed. I personally think a sports bar/ restaurant would be a great idea. Have many acres of land surrounding space that could be used as well. Space could be broken up as well and rented separately as well. Warehouse space has 10’ + high door and is 100% wide open. Approx 55x90. Has brand new high efficiency furnaces and 10 ton AC units 3 yrs ago. Upgraded elec as well. Great visability and approx 500 ft from fantasy island and 1/2 mile from the heart of Grand Island. Please call if you have any questions. Thank you. Derek 716 628 3448

As far as the bar idea. Say cheese on g.i. is averaging 50-60k a WEEK im told and they have no outside space besides a small patio. Here there is acres of land outback and to the side where you could have horseshoe pits, volleyball courts, live bands ( no houses nearby) outdoor BBQ. Can also pretty much have unlimited parking or at least upto 200 probably.
Just my $.02

Does say cheese really bring in that much money? Their pizza is awful.

Slim picking on the island eh?

Mostly bar business. Drive by there any night and the parking lot and street is packed. I even have a killer idea for the bar idea that anyone i talk to is like wow that is a killer idea, so you will get some great ideas as well

I wish I had more enterprising friends.