91 305 engine ?

:rofl:

ur easily amused? :confused:

will the mech fuel pump work with the roller cam?

The roller cam that cam out of my 355 did have the eccentric on it for the mechanical fuel pump. But it was a Jasper rebuild also.

And donā€™t forget, your not dealing with a stock GM built engine, that 305 has been rebuilt. You are gonna need to open up that block off, make sure the block is drilled for the pump rod, install the pump rod, and then turn it over one full cam revolution. If you have the mechanical fuel pump eccentric, you will feel the rod moving in and out. If it doesnā€™t you will need to change the cam.

yep, also they make special rods for the roller cams. donā€™t use one for the flat tappet cam.

the engine came with heads on it can i use those rods with my old heads?

Is the rocker ratio the same on a roller cam motor? Like 1.6 or are the roller camed motors 1.5?

not sure which your referring to, iā€™m talking about the fuel pump rod. but the push rods are also differnt lengths on a roller cam engine compared to the flat tappet cam.

Heā€™s talking about pushrod length.

But I didnā€™t relize that there was different fuel pump rods, eitherā€¦

so if i have the right feul pump rod i can run mech fuel pump. correct? i thought you were talking push rods before.

yep

were do i get one of these rods?

probably napa or summit

Well is it ready yet?

Waiting on an updateā€¦

not yet ā€¦ im waiting on my torque converter.

what converter you goin with??

stock for nowā€¦

oh lol

man does this thread make me stupid