91 crx si b16 built with gt35r

Selling as a whole due to lack of time to part out. However she still puts out . Car put out 412 whp and i think just under 300 tq on donovans dyno on 18 psi. car runs and drives however could use a syncro or two in the transmission. I am also aware this is a long shot on here. $5200 someone needs a ugly car or part it out and make money. Open to offers such as trades with $ on my end I need a new dd

Turbo:

• Garrett gt35r oil and water cooled w/ upgraded compressor wheel
  • Tial 44mm WG
  • Synapse BOV
  • Custom intercooler welded by gforce
  • Vibrant aluminium intercooler piping welded by gforce
  • Vibrant couplers + t-bolt clamps
  • AFI ramhorn turbo manifold w/egt
  • AFI 3" down pipe
  • Turbo smart dual stag boost controller

Head:

• B16 full port + polish + Valve job
  • Crower dual valve springs + Ti retainers
  • Manley custom valves both intake + exhaust .5mm oversized on the intake side pro polished
  • Hogans racing aluminium sheet metal intake w/directport nitrous hook ups
  • Hondata intake gasket
  • Arp head studs
  • Skunk 2 adjustable cam gears
  • Gates kevlar timing belt
  • vibrant timing belt tensioner not installed

Block:

• B16
  • Golden eagle stroker kit w/ forged crank, srp pistons, eagle H-Beam rods ( http://www.goldeneaglemfg.com/index…uum6g6v256nhf4)
  • Arp rod bolts
  • Moroso 5.5 qt oil pan with trapdoor and turbo drain
  • Hasport billet mounts

Fuel:

• 1000cc injectors i think they are percision
  • Hogans fuel rail
  • Walbro 255
  • Aeromotive 100 micron fuel filter (red)
  • Aeromotive fpr with gauge
  • Over $500 in an fittings and steel braided lines

Suspension:

• PIC coilovers with adjustable damping
  • Skunk 2 front and rear, upper and lower adjustable control arms
  • JIm fab traction bar welded in
  • 17" advan wheels ( have seen better days not bent)

Electronics:

• Chipped p28 ecu w/ chrome and ostrich for complete standalone real time tuning tuned by john donovan
  • Aem wideband with gauge
  • Ngk wires
  • New alternator
  • Newer premium distributor i think it needs an igniter again i cant find my spare at the moment
  • Optima yellow top

Cooling:

• Fluidyne radiator
  • Fal slim fan
  • Ghetto pop bottle over flow

Transmission:

• B16 ( should really swap a gsr transmission in. The 1st and 2nd gear syncros could use some love)
  • Quaife LSD
  • Clutchmaster fx700 twin disk Just spent $1300 on new disks they have 2 drag passes and about 50 miles
  • Hasport shift linkage

Shell:
91 crx si not in the best shape most of the rust is just surface rust from very poor body work that was done to attempt to fill in the trim and shave door handles. Its really not bad under side is mostly rust free.

• Updated - - -

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?280042-feeler-built-turbo-crx-si-part-out-gt35r-inside!
Link for pictures

Bump $5100

How much cash can you add? I have a rb20 240 if you are interested?

I already have a ls swapped 240 but thanks. As far as a trade it has to be 4wd or awd

Wow nice. How about a a4 quattro 1.8t with money on my end

Redbaran you have a pm

Got it

Price drop $5050

Bump $5000 open to any trades with cash on either end

Bump any trades besides paperclips and turtles

Bump could use the extra money just bought a new dd

Def. has some potential I bet this thing really moves! You could get asking for it if you fixed up the body a little bit. If you need a paint shop PM me.

It moves for sure. I have absolutely no free time at the moment to fix the paint. I have three times asking price into this just in parts. Someone who has the time to part it could make good money the turbo and turbo parts could be used on other builds. If anyone has any interest pm me I just want it gone it’s just sitting. I’ll even trade plus cash on my end

I need a paint shop! Shoot me a pm.

Bump $4950

Bump $4500

Is it sad I just want to buy the shell…

Bump

Invest some cash and paint it, it will move. Offer is still on table for a shop if you need one.

I appreciate the offer I’m just lacking time to deal with anything car related at the moment. Bump