91 integra ls 18a1

what? Just stop… seriously, please. Your exhaust was illegal because it was loud as hell man. And I’d love to see you try and bullshit any cop around here, its not going to happen… I don’t know what the hell you think you’re talking about, but its not true. The police are not retarded enough to listen to any bullshit you’re spewing out about a drift exhaust being rear wheel or whatever the hell it is you’re saying.

The city cops don’t bust our balls… the only time the police came to any spot was because your friends were retarded as fuck and had skanks there that were starting fights and spitting on other skanks because theyre fucking skanks and had babies at 12 years old. In which the skanks baby is a skank that im sure spits on other skanks because theyre fucking skanks. Fuck. But of course that was the dirtbag that you bought your car from. The other time the cops came someone in our crew called them… and told them to come because Neil and Josh were fighting and people had fucking weapons. Some scumbag showed up and had a fucking gun… we’re not there to fuck around with that shit.

Seriously man, its not the police that are harrassing YOU… its YOUR car. I have an aftermarket exhaust on my hatch, not once have I been pulled over. Shane, Jeremiah, Jeff, Matt, Mike, Billy… all own Hondas, none of them were ever pulled over. Jesse’s exhaust is loud as shit on his Sentra, he was never pulled over for his exhaust. Your exhaust is fucking loud. Understand that. Since its so loud, its fucking ILLEGAL. I have no front plate, and an expired 10 day. I still havent been pulled over… your car sticks out and you make it stick out by the way you drive.