91 integra ls 18a1

I was a ricer once. Then “F&F” wasn’t cool.

Dude, you’re done for. Just give up on Shift.

I’m not going to say anything about your car. Do what you want to it.

cliff you know i wouldnt say this normaly but FUCK YOU !!! for even saying im friends with EVERYONE there that night of the neil and josh shit
and the other thing happened OOVVER 2 yrrss ago before i even meet jay and andrew ur running your mouth about someone you dont know then or now!! why do u think jay is a scumbag HMMM??!?!?!? bc has of mixed race descent ??
no longer loud ive fixed the cat convertor and im running a brandnew catback ive not driven my car in 3 weeks its been being worked on
when i put a new a catback on it i have never been bothered since i go past cops aaalll the time none of them have even looked twice at me since

and i supposse since buying the gxr you’ve never done anything with it? no rider is innosant of doing NOTHING! and dude u got in it and got on vtec on rt 30 that same night chris’s car is 10x louder then mine but chris isnt a ricer NOW is he. hes got a swap, gsr blades and a greddy evo cat-back and his car is clean. some people learn and some people never do me and jay have! chris we’ll never know!

F&F isnt cool with what they do with the cars in those what some of those cars have under the hood in

^thanks for the heads up for the tranny though man! i got one

allll the wiring in that picture was forever ago is allll gone my taillights are going back or else where along with the fogs

Are you accusing me of being racist? Read the fucking post. He brought baby making 12 year old skanks to our spot. His skanks decided to fight, spit and argue with everyone. He did nothing but watch. He showed up to dd what? 2 or 3x opposed to the original crew that’s been going there every nice Friday for the past 2 to 3 years. Why the fuck would I take kindly to someone fucking up our spot? Don’t accuse me of being fucking racist because you hang out with scumbags.

idc this site is known as www.shift518.com"where/theshittalkhappens/.

guys from the carscene leave the fuck out of it take it up there you guys know me personaly no reason to call me out icon/paul i wasnt even gunna get back on here cuz i never wanted to before but i did to see the links chris’s is a scum bag? and why do u thin jay is he hasnt seen heard talked or even associated with tose 12 yr baby making skanks and again i did not know them when that happened after all that blew waaayyy over his a nice kid he doesnt come there bc you guys judge him for that night when hes had nothing to do with them for ever hes been in a happy relationship for a yr now hes alllll about the same things you guys are about mods and making a honda jdm and clean he bought the teg to him around and got the rsx

You know what, I’m not even going to argue with you. You’re incapable of reading posts and you’re 100% incapable of completing a single coherent sentence.

1.)Never said you were friends with Neil and Josh
2.)never said Andrew AND jay were scumbags. I said whoever you bought that pile of shit from is a scumbag for fucking up our spot. That’d be one person not two.

The events with the skanks happened last year not two years ago. Anyways, Im not running my mouth about someone i don’t know… He’s dine plenty for me along with the entire crew to not like him.

Here’s a list of reasons

1.)burnouts
2.)revving at everyone
3.)enticing street races in very public areas
4.)incident At the spot with the skanks

how he drives his car in public places where we are hanging out is enough of a reason to call him a scumbag.

So instead of calling me racist, why don’t you tell everyone here how you blew out your tranny? Let them know how you drove with a slipping clutch… How it finally went… And you cried and panicked and FORCED the car into gearing. That should bring up more laughs.

bc i had a clutch in the mail (never been replaced) and goes to show i love my honda and about the shit that happens with it weather peps thinks rice or not. i would never needed a tranny if i didnt get pissed bc my clutch whent…

Chris, its not where the shit talk happens…No one has talked shit to me…If you give reasons to get get busted on then you will get busted on…You get busted on 518carscene for the same reason…You came over here thinking that you would get a different reaction from these guys…You’re not giving any one any reason to show you respect…Then you try to redeem your self by posting a video of an Integra doing a burnout…Come on…hahaha

awesome sauce.

that is all. gubye.

Hoag you know sometimes you crack me up… that shit with me driving chris’s car and hitting vtec was at like 1am and there was nobody around if u remember i went down and back before id romp on the car and if u noticed that night i got on it then slowed the car right down…and u say all that crap with the dumb skanks happened like 2years ago bud that happened like August of this past year. Sucks that that spot got ruined cause it was a decent area to go and just talk with friends…and calling Cliff racist is fucked up if anything cliff is far from that he normally doesnt judge people unless they say something or do something DUMB…Jay and Andrew are alright but some of there actions are crazy but i wont go into that cause i dont believe in talkin bout people behind there back

and Hoag i dare ya to tell Cliff FUCK you to his face almost bet you wont

Cliff or Shane, who the fuck is this clown? Anyone i would know from the good old fulton county? and can i just say you forgot the “B” in your thread title. it’s b18a1…lol

You might have met him at DD…Ive only met him just a few times in person… http://www.myspace.com/bowlerking244 …that’s his myspace

why hasnt this kid died yet? and why is this thread not locked?

Because this thread is awesome.

is this car even running now? shocked i didnt see it at dd’s on saturday night

DD’s is a saturday thing now?

No met up with a couple bikes there to go for a ride out to the lot…Was alot of bikes there at the lot but not alot of cars