91 teg b16a1's turbo build gone awry part Deux.

Street tuning

god damn big turbo.

so this “450-500whp” is just speculated HP after all is complete?

Why so big of a turbo for such low speculated numbers?

Anymore setup details? Tires? Fuel management, traction bar, top mount, ramhorn?

that seems like a lot of power to be run off of a street tune…wouldn’t you want a more accurate dyno tune…plus you’ll have your hp numbers and you don’t have to say it should be a speculated hp

Well dont get me wrong its goin to a dyno…im arguing with some idiot who owns an srt4 on myspace…he said he talk to brooks about my car and my motor couldnt make 350whp…which is complete b/s

deff capable of that power and more aslong as the build and tune are correct

Back on topic dose anyone know where i can get a nice pair of 4-5 point harnesses :ponder

currently, you are not faster :nod

fixed ;D

Power, roll cage, seats, harness.
In that order.

already have a cage and seats…power is on the way…im just trying to find some reasonable prices

Just ordered a steering wheel and my harnesses…pics will be up as soon as they arrive :banana

I wanna know what you guys think. Would it be better to do the 60-1 turbo , or the s300 turbo

how often r u going to be running race gas? bc if ur talking 450-500 whp ull need it all the time i wouldnt make anything over 400 on a b16 on pump, but if ur running race all the time wel then thats a diff story but the way it sounds u wont be. but hey ur a grown ass man u do what u want. just dotn gow throwing my name around in regards to BS,witch is pretty much what this all is, u say same setup and u show a pic of a h22 in a dc integra. but every one knows thats the same as a b16 in a da. just give ur car to ur boy over at inline and im sure ull be alright.

how often r u going to be running race gas? bc if ur talking 450-500 whp ull need it all the time i wouldnt make anything over 400 on a b16 on pump, but if ur running race all the time wel then thats a diff story but the way it sounds u wont be. but hey ur a grown ass man u do what u want. just dotn gow throwing my name around in regards to BS,witch is pretty much what this all is, u say same setup and u show a pic of a h22 in a dc integra. but every one knows thats the same as a b16 in a da. just give ur car to ur boy over at inline and im sure ull be alright

Listen i wasnt trying to make you look bad at all i was just talking about a dumb ass friend who said he asked you…And the pic was more to show the turbo not anything else…Im not trying to start a fight or be an ass…im just looking for advice

because dave dosnt want you to blow this one too, racing a school bus, or that F350 turbo diesal in your old 'teg… lol that was funny…but for now dancing bananas!! >> :banana :banana

Yea my fist teg those were the days lol…And then the mini bus had to hit me :crackup but anyways to get back on topic. whats your gys opinons 60-1 or s300 turbo…let me know

don’t bust on diesels… :nono

i think you should buy my kit :nod

Thats actually a great idea. :nod

yeah :+1 :banana