911 Turbo + teenage son + garage door = great read

http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/archive/00653/GALLERYporsche03_653891gm-a.jpg

Pretty cool how the Porsche media guy handled it.

not a bad punishment for wrecking a 180k car…u MUST ATTEND APEX DRIVING SCHOOL…

Man I was expecting a lot more than 11k worth of bodywork from the way they made it sound.

This is the exact thought I had upon reading the heading to this thread:

Ferris Bueller had crossed my mind. There were some obvious parallels to the movie. Like Ferris, my son is a spirited, upbeat boy who loves a good time. And, also like Ferris, his coming-of-age story featured the ruination of an extremely valuable car. He had taken a four-foot, 500 horsepower ride to manhood.

I wonder if the kid tried to start it and it was in gear or just tried turning the key forward and went a lil too far. oh well.

Good read :tup: I like how Porsche was just like, “Eh.” lol

Good read. :tup: The son however needs a swift kick in the nuts.

Never turned a wrench, doesn’t know a manual car, and of course drove a 180k porsche through a garage after trying to show his friends the “interior and audio.” Oh yeah, and his punishment is driving school. WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHIT.

Old news lol like I said before…

That makes my day lmao

Smash up a 180 Grand car and you get a reward?

If I had done that to my father’s corvette, he had made me pay for it all by collecting pop cans.

He had to pay the deductible, and it’s a press car, I assure you it’s had more damage done to it than that.

Good read.

I like the Sinatra reference…some people just don’t get their panties in a bunch over shit that just doesn’t help to getting mad about.

Yeah that was pretty cool. There are very few things to get stressed about IMO. An expensive car is not one of them. Just stay calm, deal with it, move on. Why shorten your life, right?

If you look at the pictures in the article, you can see the kid peaking his head out from behind the pillar…

An I’m a little confused as to why the Porsche was parked at a garage that has graffitti all over the place… :dunno:

at first I was like “again? didn’t this happen 5 months ago” then I was like “oh it’s the same one back from the dead”