92 honda accord coupe . . . project

hey this is my 1992 honda accord 2 door coupe . . . my project car it has the stock motor for now umm cold air intake apexi n1 exhaust prelude wheels a short throw shifter the ivad310 flip out 7" t.c with one jl w6 smoked tailights umm let me know what you think not done by far thanks

what are u gonna do with the car as far as your plans for a project?

the dynamat in the trunk is nice i never used it cuz its too expensive

the shifter is VERY short, like… too short?

the looks good should be a fun project…

nice bumps

my furture plans are for a h22 swap built for low compression maybee eventually getting a turbo ? deff paint job and body work

lower it some more.

umm im good i think its as low as it gonna get thanks

:crackup

dude, idk why, but all the accords are low as shit, on the same factory rims, not those, but they look like monoblocks. they are so rad. lower it! tuck rim s0n.

nah im good with that lol i will keep it how it sits now . . . i like it

I like it, but it needs to go lower

:+1

+2

yea yea daddy :giggedy

slam the bitch itll look better

yeah yeah lower lower lower!

couldn’t of said it any better :giggedy

you’re doing a pretty good job. Nice and clean.

That short shift is awesome.
My friends would hacksaw theirs.

LOl well anyways i think its low enough but whatever i dont know shit about honda style :smiley: if it goes fast its all good to me baby

yea im working on making it faster but for now it goes as fast as i want it too lol but i will deff keep you guys tuned in to the later modifactions thanks

ya its all good, the best thing to do with project car is take alot of pics while your working on it, its always fun to look through the progress when a car is all done, like with that guy who has that Lexus or what it is, he had ALOT of pictures, and that was a great thread