92 si hatch turbo build

nice numbers

Finished integra dash swap today, you guys will prolly see it up 28th soon

will have to check it out.

Jeff i was peepin ur beast last week haha looks good, how is she running?

getting there. little by little it is getting better. been a blast just drivign it though

Polished the turdy the other day :stuck_out_tongue: aha so took some new pics

is this car every up in zelie?I saw one up there just like this last week near the pizza hut.

Yessir, my boy austin lives in zeli, he got the teal EG. My cars always around the area.

how does that turbo spool for you? when are you hitting full boost?

Its kinda big, if u look at the dyno sheet on the first page you can see its almost full boost by 5k. Basically its all hell once vtec cracks. Im happy with the setup and the power. If you watch the vids you can see what i mean, it just goes crazy once vtec hits haha.

That was the turbo on my old ek that whole set up, I was jw cuz it didn’t like my stock ls block it just took to long to spool for a smaller turbo, so I stepped up to a 60 trim and the car ripped, cars lookin good man, just finally got another motor for my del sol, made my 500hp on pump now I’m just gonna use race gas hopefully make a lil more stop up joes if ur around next week

Yeah let me know when your up there i was just up there yesterday actually. It does take a little while to spool, turbo doesn’t even spin at idle at all haha. But it hits hard when it does. I cant even imagine 500 after bein in my civic. Im debating on pulling my GSR out and starting a build. Or even buying a ls block and just build it over winter and then freshen my head up and slap it on.

You live in Zelie too? sweet! I havent seen you car yet. But it looks very nice. Good work! I have a '91 teal hatch with a stock LS turbo making 240 hp on a mustang dyno. Theres going to be a flashlight drags on the 27th at Beaver Run. You wanna race?

Yeah i was acctually planning on going. Do you know how much its going to be? I acctually am from new brighton and am staying in cranberry right now, but my friend austin lives in zeli.

Austin Malone? My brother skates with him. I believe it’s $35 to race, but someone correct me if I’m wrong. Hopefully I’ll see you there then!

Yeah malone is one of my goood friends, small word haha.

My money is on the EF. Any takers?

haha lighter and probly about the same power considering it was a mustang dyno. Think my throwout bearing started making noise today :confused: Excedy stage 1 FTL

yeah i guess so!

thats a bummer. but the FLDs arent for another two weeks. are you using the GSR tranny or a different one?

LS tranny, and car still drives fine just noticed when i went to pull it in the garage today that its making a noise when the clutch is out, that goes away when u press it in. I bought a stage 1 excedy with light weight flywheel less than 600 miles ago because i wasn’t planning on going turbo. Its cool though ill drive it till it shits the bed, its not slipping or anything. By the way congrats on them numbers man thats crazy for a stock LS. My gsr is bone stock too around 140k on it.