93 cr 250

ok heres the deal on this bike its my friends he bought it for 1400 with a bad crank bearing and it needs clutches he might be giving me the bike 600 bucks and a set of subs and an amp for my prelude if i get the bike it will be for sale 500 as is or 1000 fixed or you can buy it off of him for 500 as it is so he can just give me cash for my car so let me know if interested im stoping over there tomorrow to get some pics of it if you buy it as is you’ll have maybe 200 in fixing it so 700 bucks you’ll have a pretty bad bike that year cr 250’s were the shit stock

I’m interested, would like to see pics.

Wasn’t the 93 CR250 one of the best ever made? Who was it… McGrath? He just kept riding his 93 for 5 years or something like that. Honda just kept updating the plastic on his bike to make it look new.

in its day, yes it was one the best. this bike should still be decently fast for the year. the handling/suspension is alittle behind the times by todays standards but for the recreational rider, this could be a great deal

as for the Mcgrath thing, it was the 93 frame that he used as a base, through 96. but of course it was gusseted/strengthened by team honda so it wasnt stock.

Any pics yet? And how can I get ahold of your friend directly?

724 208 0139 if he dont answer its cause he dont know the numberleave a message sayingshawn told you about the bike he might go lower