93 Rx7 Ls2 Project.

My house to the gas station that has it is 25 min drive with no traffic, there’s always traffic there haha. My average trip takes me 35-40 min depending on traffic to get to jeffs. Thats way out of the way to get gas for a car that I drive pretty much everyday in the summer to work.

You guys are still missing the point here though… I know i have a non-factory setup, maintenance will be more, but expect to drive an hour+ round trip to get gas every time? The point is that if I change my housing, and springs… i’ll be more than happy with where it’s at while I can still drive 1 minute to go fill up my tank. Even with the problems 550rwhp/650rwtq is pretty insane in a 2900lb car. If I knew there wasnt problems i’d be perfectly happy with where it currently is, as far as driveability and how fast it is.

This is just my toy, i’m not trying to set any land speed records. Hell its not even setup to drag race, its setup up for beaverrun, thats why i’m running dual wastegates with 3 psi springs, so I can track it I couldn’t imagine tracking that thing the way the power band hits at 14 psi. Even my tires are 4 road race radials, road tracks are much more exciting to me than dragging.