93Rx7+2JZ swap= Super7

sarge beat ya to it. All the shots I need above

If you plan on making more than 900whp then go bigger than 1650’s. At your planned 750whp the 1650’s will be at like 70% duty cycle even without bumping up the fuel pressure. The 1650’s max out around 1000whp on e85 with a 43.5 base pressure. And potentially more with higher pressure but why when there are other choices at that point though.

For anyone that hasn’t seen my calculator I built this a few months ago to help with fuel pump and injector sizing. Can calculate multiple pumps different fuel types. Injector sizing. etc.

http://webpages.charter.net/hybrdthry911/fuel/fuel_pump_web_app.htm

It looks like the weldon 2025 will work for you. Surge tank is a good idea. Check out these surge tanks Looks like a quality product:

http://www.radiumauto.com/

well i ordered all the oem Toyota gaskets i need and got them fri, now just waiting on my arp studs to get the motor all back together and mock everything up. i also ordered FIC 1650’s and my 2-tial v-band 38’s along with some other goodies… should have some pics soon.

Sweet build brooks, i’m envious.

I dont know where you got the oem parts but elmhurst toyota gives good prices on supra parts… ask for curt aigner 630-279-2265

Need pics!

i got them from curt, he was really great to work with and SUPER fast with responses and shipping. he gets a gold star in my book

i warned you guys… fresh head, some goodies from toyota and dont mind the garage its almost finished lol

looks good brooks, cant wait to see this out

this build is awesome

look, its so dumpy it doesnt even have wheels!

straight turd polisher over here :slight_smile:

LOL, i gotta call ya up, i havnt heard from ya in a while

Myth Busters proved this to be a legit accomplishment

got all the mounting done and getting it coated this weekend by Capital Region Customs. here are some pics befor coating.

more pics to come, finaly got a new laptop so i can keep you guys updated.

just ordered all the stuff fr thee brake lines and harness… $$$ not that i didnt see this coming but it still hurts to spend it lol

Coming along nice dude!!! Cant wait to see this thing out and about!!!

some more stuff…

and more