94 Miata 1.8l LSD obd1

1994 Mazda Miata
5 speed, 1.8liter, Torsion LSD, OBD1 (Easy emissions inspection)
Around 289k miles
Roughly 2000lb without a driver but still retains both seats and most of the cabin interior.
Black soft-top, black interior, flat black (John Deere Blitz black) exterior

Price Lowered:
$3000 BO

The car runs great and I have utilized the fun-factor. Engine never misses or hesitates and is regularly exercised, trans shifts great (synchros feel old), no funny noises (other than normal stiff suspension-related noises).

I painted it flat black with a nice spray gun so there are no spray lines, but I didn’t finish the door jams, engine bay, or trunk. It will not get 1st place in a car show. There are little dings, scratches, and the common miata rust forward of the rear wheels.

Parts installed about 13k miles ago:
-Lightweight F1 flywheel
-Heavy duty F1 pressure plate and clutch
-Gates blue Kevlar timing belt replaced
-Raceland coilovers
-New plugs, all fluids, all filters
-New Falken Azenis on factory 14” alloys about 7k miles
-Front and rear Hawk HP+ pads
-Removed and cleaned intake manifold, TB, and intake system.
-2way Viper alarm and remote starter

Other features:
-Factory replacement cat-back ~9k miles old
-Straight shiny pipe that has nothing inside, taking the place of a power-robbing exhaust component…
-Weight reduction -trunk panels, AC removed, various unnecessary OBD1 components…. (I weighed the car at almost 2200lbs with me in it. I also have everything that was removed)
-Comes with a set of 14” steelies wrapped in studded hakkas (about 6k miles)
-Good used all-seasons probably 50-75% tread left --good for burnouts
-Comes with all removed factory parts (assembled struts, AC system, other OBD1 components that will still remain unnamed publicly)
-full set of locking wheel lugs

Photos:

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Price drop from $3900 to $3000. Anyone interested, please contact me.