94 Mustang Build-up

That would be gayer than aids. No.

Come spring time if its in the budget Id love to.

Id like to get a 4 banger LX and drop in a built flathead, mainly just for the WTF? factor.

You would definately get that look. It would be easier to make the 4cyl faster :lol

flatheads can be made to run pretty fast though. Theyre still using them in hot rods and landspeed record cars

They run em in the hot rods for a nostalgia look, not because they are fantastic engines :lol. But yes, you CAN make them run alright, but its alot to sink into a flathead lol

PJB you ARE a flathead

Put the amount of $ it would cost to change motors into your motor, run 9’s. Profit.

Hmm… Your logic intrigues me!:ponder Id have to get a dart block and new heads, which would put me right up there budget wise though lol.

That’d be a sick daily. Obviously I am a GM fanboi but I’d gladly spend my hard earned cheese on a 2011 5.0 over the Camaro any day of the week.

me and the old man would be more than happy to hook you up with a trans.:thumbup :rofl

more pics

of what? The dust thats accumulated since the last pics were taken?

yes

any updates?

Nada man, been busy as hell lately!

gonna start callin u e.v700 man …

dude was in my work on friday. saw the tribal joint on his arm. got talking, he said adam is a panzy and will never run 10s.

man speaks the truth i see lol

Haha, thats ok, hes gonna need all the parts in your catalog to come close to runnin!!

he was at the scotia lot on Saturday