94 Mustang Gt

It tells you his name in the vid??

Some sweet ass shifting

No i know that, i was just posting Wills car, b/c it was badass. It should do 430whp+ N/A(cam only), and im gonna run a 150 through it, soo we’ll see what the spray #'s will be like…

…but theyre soo niice!!

Dude you will grenade that rear end I’m telling you…better invest in one of those

You don’t even have the car yet, let alone still have this one and you’re already talking about mods? :vlad:facepalm:haha_1:

+1 that’s some kramerbuttz shit right there :rofl

Kinda like you saying you have a turbo going on your car and a sig of someone else’s claiming its yours?? THATS fail. Youre just mad that ill have yet another car that will walk yours…

Ha ha owned

So you cant pre-plan mods?? WTF, you guys are fuckin retarded. You really mean that you dont think about this kinda shit before buying a car, or are you noobs that dont think and just purchase with hopes that daddy will make it fast??

Ding ding we have a winner

I don’t purchase shit that’s out of my reach, nor do I think about things out of my reach or price window.

Riiiight, well maybe when you grow up you can have some nice cars too

I gotta move out of mom’s house first!!!

:squint

h ha haha. sounds good to me. i already got a list of mods i wanna do for a car i don’t have ethier!!!

:squint

I was just messing with ya, buddy. Trust me, I’ve got a :word document 5+ pages long with DIY’s, mod options, stats and other random shit on a car that I’m months away from purchasing.

Key word “I’m”, not “daddy’s” :up

Not talkin to you so much as fuck face lazano that feels it necessary to jump in everyones shit

yo, I pay for all my fuckin shit so I don’t know who you’re trying to kid here douche.

My name is Lozano with an O not an A.:retardclap

:rolleyes: Mmhmmm