95 altima check engine light

has anyone ever expierenced this light constantly? i have had it on for about a month or so. i have had it in and everything checked on it, nothing wrong, they can’t find it anything wrong. I did have my egr valbe replaced. it turned off for awhile and is on. but the scanners will still not pick up anything. i am confused. any help would be great. i do have a warm air intake. i placed the sensor by it with a zip tie could thaty be it?

When you say “sensor by it” do you mean near the intake or within it? Just to calirfy because that may be the cause to your troubles, it gets a few bogus readings and decides that something is not right. However, have you noticed any abnormal engine behavior?

hook up some household current to the bulb and BLAM. No more check engine light.

the sensor that plugs into the box. i have it on top of the filter a little nit back, maybe like an 1", but no i have not noticed any difference in the engine at all, that is what is confusing me and lead me to believe that maybe it was the sensor

I had intermittent CEL after relocating my O2 sensor downstream, but that went away after I moved it back. It never stored any codes on the ECU. Are you using a 10 year old O2 sensor? Wouldn’t hurt to replace it, and not too expensive either…

i have not replaced any of my sensors since i got the car. i got it used so i am not sure if they have been replaced since new.