95 Honda civic coupe - $1000

make sure you read through this, car does run and drive but, it does overheat due to what I am not exactly sure It sounds like a head gasket but I cannot be certain…

I have a 1995 Honda civic I have been driving everyday for the past 6 months np but as of the last couple days it has been over heating Im not really sure exactly why I have just replaced the rad in the car with a brand new oem rad about 3 months ago but it could be cracked again I am not sure…

New parts
Just changed the oil last week
Flushed coolant
Brand new rad
Plugs
Wires
New front brakes
AEM Cold air intake - Actual intake not a knock off
KYB Coil overs
Im averaging about 30-35mpg depending on what type of driving I do highway or street driving.
auto matic

The bad
Car has been over heating it seems like sparatically if I am on the highway it will not overheat… Im not exactly sure why it is doing this but I have another vehicle and I unfortunately do not have the time to fix it nor the money unfortunately :frowning: Alternator belt needs replaced…but it would make a good project car to swap a B series or even to fix and drive every day…

http://images.craigslist.org/01010401030701040820080820b06c2e432da8b59e4200c36a.jpg
http://images.craigslist.org/011505010204010400200808207530fab0ca763f8c0900820b.jpg

How’s the body?

did you try changing the thermostat? that only takes a couple minutes and cost a few dollars.
anytime I’ve had heating issues, too cool or too hot this has fixed it…

why do you say its a head hasket? are you loosing coolant or are fluids mixing?

last i heard it was

changed it, new rad , coolant temp sensor , upper lower rad, its burning coolant…

body is good other than a few nicks and dents, I live in robinson now like 5 mins away from jeffs let me know if you want to look at it.

shit burny i wish you would have been selling this a month ago. my friend might be interested his body is shot on his coupe ill see if he wants it for his motor

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone list “just did an oil change” under “New Parts”…

:bowrofl:

you crack me up, motherfucker. :rofl:

Let jeff look at it then maybe i’ll buy it for my beater i’ll need when I get back from the shit box

hes seen it before…you can ask him its a clean body.

hmm if wray doesnt take it, id like to look at it, intersted in it a lot as i need a beater

Ive seen the car before as well its clean I didnt see any rust

i will take the car… where can i come and see it…i work in McKeesport tomorrow startin at 7ish and should have a easy day so i should get off early tomorroow let me know

sold yet?

yes still avaible

sold to me gettin it Friday bc he needs to drive it till Thursday

^^ lol that was fast!

yea it was but its a good deal and a cool dude

btw, my B18C1 did the same thing -overheating sporadically (but really only when driven hard) 3 pin holes in the head gasket.

Highway, normal driving no issues… 1-2 laps on the track, overheat (pegged). Good luck with it.

thanks man im thinkin of doin something BALLA with it :naughty:

^^ lawls… go for it.