95 ninja 250 $300 , then 800, then 700, then who knows

I will throw in a hand job from Whitney Huston.

I just spit out my lunch :rofl :rofl

Really nobody wants it?

If I didn’t have 5 projects already, I’d pick it up in a heartbeat!

yeah i will def take it… wtf is the actuall asking price?

I want it for 300 like the title states

i know people just didnt know how much of a deal it was when i was only asking 300 now its at phibbs getting the battrey charge problem fixed so i cant sell it for 300 anymore i driove it to work ever day its painted alot better.over all it is a great bike and is fun to drive.

what do you want for it?

idk really how much it would be worth i just got the title in the mail to. give me a real offer that your thinking.

300 plus the phibbs bill

haha idk what the bill is yet.

my sister inlaw is intrested i just sent her the link and your phone # + a picture of the bike

How come the thread title says $300 but thats nots the price? I would have thought this bike would have been sold allready. Update the title so people know what the actual price is. Im interested but am a little wiery of the fact that its been forsale for so Long!

:cry

Agreed. Lets get a price

yooo for 300 il pick up today… no b.s

Yea u n everyone else interested!

Dood get a Price for the bike or lock the thread. Whats the point? Plenty of Interested buyers. Lets get the ball rollin

na i hear yeah im not a b.s er for 300 bux il go to the atm and go to wear every it is and take in home even if i gota strap it in my 95 accord some how lol

$90

i havent been on in a while. but i cant sell it for that cheap anymore i asked for a higher offer if some of you guys that really want the bike can come look at it and then give me a price you think it is worth.

$300 and I will buy you a beer